Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

pram posted:

dont sign your posts lmao

:xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Get the gently caress out of my foyer

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Captain Foo posted:

Get the gently caress out of my foyer

and into my bedroom :quagmire:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i usually regret installing the new java but hell, it's alreay on 6 billion devices. what can one man do really

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Skylark posted:

Have you ever started installing a program, and then, during installation, gotten cold feet about the software? Is it even possible to do this once the process has started? Lets hear your stories.

i have with ur mom

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i regret having to install libre office once in awhile, but my 11 year old pirated copy of word 2k3 keeps getting broken by successive microsoft security updates. what's a goon to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

rotor posted:

who the gently caress has a bedroom door opening into the foyer

durrr

• Locked thread