Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
why are all my notes in helvetica neue 14 pt
why is it all transparent
why dont my notes auto-sort on creation ejsus gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

i dont know? i accidentally opened the app store and a failed update was waiting for me so i decided what the h*ck and look at where it got me

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Bloody posted:

One note solved note taking in 2003. Thanks Microsoft. Thankrosoft.

im not gonna use a microsoft garbage program
i like evernote, its good at syncing and is seamlessly working with both my phone and computer but it keeps changing to look bad bad bad
but apparently good note taking apps are nonexistent. evernote? ugh. notability? jesus dick it looks bad. notational velocty? sorry. not autistic, i like my mouse and lots of options

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

echinopsis posted:

it was good

much like evernote (see: op)

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
i have a friend who takes notes in latex and it makes me laff
they look really nice when she shares them on facebook though

• Locked thread