Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

xzzy posted:

Curious what kind of individual thinks that selective color is "A+++++ work" I found this masterpiece in Zulma ()'s stream.

the hidden duck by Zulma (), on Flickr

And it has more views/faves/comments than anything I've ever shot. Perhaps I am way worse at this camera poo poo than I thought. I loving dunning-kruger'd myself.

Hi artist here:
Work Name: Focus
I wanted to really identify that in today's' modern society we are drawn to so much to our busy lives and multitasking that we cannot focus. This picture could have been beautiful, it could have been ugly, but no one knows because we do not stop to smell the roses and appreciate the world around us and the beauty that surrounds us in every day life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

xzzy posted:

The video they built the article on is still up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdRfI3jPRuI

Suspicious amount of hate in the past day for a three year old video!

edit - oh lol they set it unlisted though.

can't get to it now through link either

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I'm the picture where he was trying to do a custom vignette(? ) and ended up darkening some of the subjects shoulder.

The mustang pics look like he photoshopped the mustang and person into a background the lighting and focus just seem way off. maybe it's just the one with the cartooney look on it.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

P sure that poo poo is pink

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I'll have you know that ALL my pictures have authentic things in them.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

A-Roo!

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

jarlywarly posted:

Yeah the background is where I think most people fail when they compose, with a decent background this shot is cute, with this background it looks like someone doing a poo poo in the flower borders outside an old people's home.

how do you know that's not what the artist is going for?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I hate hyperprocessed photos..

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

THE gently caress?
I literally cant even.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

who puts their underwear on outside of your pants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

maybe they look like tights instead of body paint but maybe.