Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawtax
Nov 28, 2014
Hi guys, lowtax's brother here. Just wanted to let you guys know that the sale of something awful will be going through soon. My brother has had some financial trouble lately (he told me he had a hungryman and Doritos in his cold and lonely home for thanksgiving). He agreed to sell somethingawful to me to alleviate his debts. I'm only vaguely familiar with the forums (I check out the front page once in a while) but I've spent time on reddit which seems to have a lot in common with this place. I have some cool ideas for the forums and hope we'll get along well! Drop me a line at hankkyanka@yahoo dot com if you have any questions. -Hank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Hi, I'm Lowtax's neighbors cow and also a minority share owner (39%). Am hoping to gain more shares and wrest control of the forums from the OP. Anyone that can help please PM me.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I don't even have a brother

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
hello i am fordprefectll beneficiary of the $10 used to register an account used to pretend to be lowtax's brother i am going to buy a cheap dildo with this money to put in my rear end and leave it there

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

I'm glad these are lies Lowtax, the thought of you sitting alone eating Doritos on Thanksgiving was going to make me very depressed.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Wooten posted:

I'm glad these are lies Lowtax, the thought of you sitting alone eating Doritos on Thanksgiving was going to make me very depressed.

I didn't say that part wasn't true

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Lowtax posted:

I didn't say that part wasn't true

So what kind of Doritos and which hungry man meal did you eat yesterday? :ohdear:

I'm hoping it was cool ranch and "boneless white meat fried chicken"

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
if you need money for ramen i can post some gross old man bals

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Baracula posted:

You could always just send ramen

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Luvcow posted:

So what kind of Doritos and which hungry man meal did you eat yesterday? :ohdear:

I'm hoping it was cool ranch and "boneless white meat fried chicken"
Nah I actually went to my parents' house and had a full-on mega Thanksgiving dinner

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Baracula posted:

I mostly just eat yogurt but for $10 I can eat 20 yogurts so go for it.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Lowtax posted:

Nah I actually went to my parents' house and had a full-on mega Thanksgiving dinner

Good, I'm glad your brother was lying about that part.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lowtax posted:

Do you call them sweet potatoes or yams and do you acknowledge these these are two different things

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

mookface posted:

Do you call them sweet potatoes or yams and do you acknowledge these these are two different things
Yams are candied sweet potatoes, we live in the midwest so we know the difference!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lowtax posted:

Yams are candied sweet potatoes, we live in the midwest so we know the difference!

I met a man from idaho and when I offered him a yam fry he shook his head with disgust. Said where he's from they 'don't do yams'

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Lowtax posted:

Do you ever talk about SA with your family? Do they validate your life choices? I imagine it's different than when I bring up GBS with my parents.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
hello i'm gay

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I thought yams were a totally different crop

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
yams are native to africa and a yellow color inside while sweet potatoes are native to tropical regions of America and are more orangeish-red. they are different vegetables with different nutritional yields.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Libelous Slander posted:

yams are native to africa and a yellow color inside while sweet potatoes are native to tropical regions of America and are more orangeish-red. they are different vegetables with different nutritional yields.
same difference

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Lowtax posted:

same difference

im real mad about my starchy tubers, lemme tell you

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
now lets talk about the difference between straw and hay

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
hey is for horses mister

fankwart
Sep 27, 2013

am I the only one drinking?
can't find a needle in a strawstack

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Lowtax posted:

now lets talk about the difference between straw and hay

try thatching with hay smartass

fankwart
Sep 27, 2013

am I the only one drinking?
Straws suck

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
TC..

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Libelous Slander posted:

no this is wrong you have it backwards

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
I'm thankful we don't have your super-awkward turkey holiday in my country (yet).

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Baracula posted:

try thatching with hay smartass

Where does chaff come into play in all of this

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

mookface posted:

Where does chaff come into play in all of this

well sort that out later :greenangel:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

as long as we don't argue about HEMP my autism will be reigned in

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Lawtax posted:

Hi guys, lowtax's brother here. Just wanted to let you guys know that the sale of something awful will be going through soon. My brother has had some financial trouble lately (he told me he had a hungryman and Doritos in his cold and lonely home for thanksgiving). He agreed to sell somethingawful to me to alleviate his debts. I'm only vaguely familiar with the forums (I check out the front page once in a while) but I've spent time on reddit which seems to have a lot in common with this place. I have some cool ideas for the forums and hope we'll get along well! Drop me a line at hankkyanka@yahoo dot com if you have any questions. -Hank

Hi Hank.

I just paypaled you $ 1,500 and canceled Christmas, New Year's Eve, my birthday, and my trip back home. Your friend rr.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Rambling Robot posted:

Hi Hank.

I just paypaled you $ 1,500 and canceled Christmas, New Year's Eve, my birthday, and my trip back home. Your friend rr.

same

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Lowtax posted:

drat, lawtax got owned... by he own brother.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Lowtax do you have sisters?

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Lowtax posted:

You do now, Lowtax. You do now.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013