Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
It's pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
I think it's a far better forum now women don't post here anymore

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
FYAD wants GBS to go back to the lovely humorless Tumblr days because it was funnier for them but it was terrible for everyone else so, while I normally agree with them, in this case, I beg you to not give in to their demands. Thanks.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I like the fact FYAD has continued to be the Infinite Monkey Theorem.

Leave us alone.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

monkey posted:

There were some good parts of old GBS, stuff like blue ball machine and goontower, there should be more of that sort of thing in new GBS.

http://web.archive.org/web/20081227034101/http://www.goontower.com/

whats the story here

i feel like we've stumbled on some ancient prophecy wherein on this day some ur-goon from the depths of time will be released

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
GBS is god now

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Suicide Sam E. posted:

GBS is god now

guess that means I'm now an atheist :twisted:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Mad Archivist posted:

guess that means I'm now an atheist :twisted:

Mods????

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

CountButtula posted:

what happened to all the chat threads

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
fyad won't stop staring at me, it's creepy

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

If GBS is God, is Spanish Manlove (and other mods) an angel? And who is Satan?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i am stan

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Davincie posted:

what happened to all the chat threads

during the reign of the IKs Lady Chat got gassed while the -Crew threads got banished to BYOB, where they linger still, watching, waiting for revenge. already Nite Crew is tentatively reforming in

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

already Nite Crew is tentatively reforming in

they're the kids with magic decks and bad bo that take the table next to you and force everyone else to move

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
work creew is still going strong in byob and we also sit in irc a lot because it looks less supcisious at work. we all drink too much and wish we were dead so its a realyl good crew

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

what are these infected forums cancer guys with their greyed out posts?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

various cheeses posted:

what are these infected forums cancer guys with their greyed out posts?

how can u forget forums cancer. they threw all the good subforums like lf into a subforum call the retarded forum for assholes nad posting there gave u a chance to randomly get forums cancer

im surprised that theere are any lfet actually because this was yeears ago and i thought posting in regular forums had a random chance of taking it away again

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

making GBS so that it doesn't make you want to tear your hair out from reading the poo poo in it is an improvement, i suppose

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Oberleutnant posted:

how can u forget forums cancer. they threw all the good subforums like lf into a subforum call the retarded forum for assholes nad posting there gave u a chance to randomly get forums cancer

im surprised that theere are any lfet actually because this was yeears ago and i thought posting in regular forums had a random chance of taking it away again

I think 1gnoirents is a special case who was given forums cancer directly for writing weird stripper fanfiction or whatever in GBS.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

CountButtula posted:

Actually, there are two women posting here

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Stoic Commie posted:

they're the kids with magic decks and bad bo that take the table next to you and force everyone else to move

you're salty about something and i wish i knew why so i could laugh

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Harime Nui posted:

Theres more than that but they dont have the numbers or momentum to turn everything into slapfighting or pedantry like before

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
*safely wraps competition deck in a embroidered cloth and tucks it away into the back of the bottom drawer of an ancient dresser*

ArfJason posted:

you're salty about something and i wish i knew why so i could laugh

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Harime Nui posted:

trannies dont count

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Stoic Commie posted:

*safely wraps competition deck in a embroidered cloth and tucks it away into the back of the bottom drawer of an ancient dresser*

strong words from the guy that obviously plays some mmo, most likely involving cubes and or zombies.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
oh hey i was right, zombie mmo.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
looooooooooooooooooool

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

just wanted to say I really like this adjective

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

just wanted to say I really like this adjective

its good cause i can say someone is saltier than the dead sea and have it mean something

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i actually just added looking through almost two years and over a thousand posts to comment on a game someone doesn't play any more because someone insulted magic the gathering to the urbandictionary definition of salty and already have 50 thumbs up

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

it's just okay.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i used to play warhammer and magic when iwas like 15 and i loving reeked of bo 24/7 as did everybody in the warhams shop.
like you could smell that place from outside through the closed door. u could practically taste it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Stoic Commie posted:

i actually just added looking through almost two years and over a thousand posts to comment on a game someone doesn't play any more because someone insulted magic the gathering to the urbandictionary definition of salty and already have 50 thumbs up

put you on the organ donation waiting list cause this amount of sodium is dangerous for your kidneys

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Lowtax posted:

God, that was the worst, it was just 99% racism

statistics dont lie!!

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Akumos posted:

unfortunately you're still here

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol smh

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
is gbs...good now?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gbs is good now, you know who to thank:

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*meekly peeks head over knoll* guys....

guys it's OK.. gbs is GOOD now!

*literally thousands of chubby asperger patients swarm over to forum from Games or other such ilk*

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

ArfJason posted:

put you on the organ donation waiting list cause this amount of sodium is dangerous for your kidneys

you're pretty cool, do u own the oakland raiders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
GBS is the proudest achievement of Allah. May we forever bask in the light of His word.

• Locked thread