Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
If you haven't fired it up on a while I suggest you do so. Air and water drag are things now and a bitch to cover. I actually have one of the craft designers of the game looking at my bomber to see what the hell is wrong with it because it should be flying fine but it isn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hagop
May 14, 2012

First one out of the Ranger gets a prize!
Oh, I never make fixed wings so even if I was familiar with the drag system I likely could not help.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I've been holding off until the cannon overhaul gets in, but I'd been keeping track of the new additions, will be interesting to see how the drag mechanics work in practice.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
With ships it's quite nice. However if you are clever you can make a quasi-hovercraft and watch it fly across the surface at speeds man was not meant to achieve.

• Locked thread