Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Would you date this doll-bitch?
Sure!
gently caress no
Depends
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Synthetic Violence
Oct 18, 2012

Fuck machine.
Grimey Drawer

Francis Baconator posted:

Fat chicks need love too.

You get man

Slap the fat and ride the shockwave

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Joust posted:

If you can get erect in a room full of lifelike baby dolls you should probably just drive over to prison afterwards.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PORSCHE AND A SERIES OF REALLIKE DOLLS IS I DON'T HAVE A PILE OF TEN PORSCHES STACKED IN MY CAR HOLE

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I would date her but all of my super realistic infant dolls would get jealous.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Ya I really like her dead baby display on the wall.

Tarion
Dec 1, 2014
She's right, the dolls are cute though.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
I thought it was odd how much she resembles the other crazy doll lady they showed a picture of.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
she has a cute face, but the body is lacking, imho

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
don't see how this would be any harder than when i have 15 tarantulas and a snake starring at me.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
The only reason clicking that link was worth it is because i learned the date house of cards season 3 starts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

use that illegal website that goes around the daily mail earning money per click

• Locked thread