Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Suck my balls

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
One woman who came with her boyfriend, who was outside the door when this happened, whipped my legs for ten minutes and then stripped my clothing and proceeded to rape me… There were hundreds of people in line when she walked out with dishevelled hair and smudged lipstick. It was no good, not just for me but her man as well. On top of that my girl was in line to see me, because it was Valentine's Day and I was living in the gallery for the duration of the event – we were separated for five days, no communication. So it really hurt her as well, as I guess the news of it travelled through the line. When she came in she asked for an explanation, and I couldn't speak, so we both sat with this unexplained trauma silently. It was painful.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

don't care, here's the actual cannibal song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
nononononono waaaaaaaaah nonononononono

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Happy Valentine's Day

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Valentine's day was months ago, why is he complaining about it now?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Shia LaBouf, rape victim.

Cuckold Raped for art. Didn't protest it, because art. That's crazy.

Also not interested in pressing charges.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Gotta say he took it like a man.

I mean, most women, they get raped, they get all mopey, cry a lot, go to the police. poo poo 1/2 the time they are just making it up anyway.

Shia is a real hero.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i like shia labouf. wasn't his rapist though

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Good.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

:captainpop:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I kind of like him he might be cool

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
isnt this the guy that had a tantrum when he got caught plagiarizing a comic

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
more like shia lapoof

mik
Oct 16, 2003
oh
Did he get pregnant?

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

mik posted:

Did he get pregnant?

ooohh i get it

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
what was he wearing

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Gay Roads posted:

what was he wearing

not tight jeans

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
A paper bag over his head.

Did he try to stop her? Did he say no? If he didn't, it wasn't rape.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

terry richardson did it

he did all of it

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Haverchuck posted:

isnt this the guy that had a tantrum when he got caught plagiarizing a comic

he decided to do a performance art piece called hashtag I am sorry to apologize. and was apparently raped.

"Almost everyone who came in had 
preconceived notions of what they were going to experience, and as soon as Nastja Rönkkö brought them through the curtain, everything changed. 
I went from being a celebrity or object to a fellow human. I was genuinely remorseful. It wasn’t manipulation, I was heartbroken. People I’ve never met before came 
in and loved on me and with me. Some would hold my hand and cry with me, some would tell me to ‘figure it out’ or to ‘be a man’. 
I’ve never experienced love like 
that; empathy, humanity. Still, there were others who came in with an agenda they couldn’t let go of. Some folks would come in, take my bag off, pop off a selfie and bounce. That felt terrible."

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

oh no no no no no

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

She should get tested...

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

he decided to do a performance art piece called hashtag I am sorry to apologize. and was apparently raped.

"Almost everyone who came in had 
preconceived notions of what they were going to experience, and as soon as Nastja Rönkkö brought them through the curtain, everything changed. 
I went from being a celebrity or object to a fellow human. I was genuinely remorseful. It wasn’t manipulation, I was heartbroken. People I’ve never met before came 
in and loved on me and with me. Some would hold my hand and cry with me, some would tell me to ‘figure it out’ or to ‘be a man’. 
I’ve never experienced love like 
that; empathy, humanity. Still, there were others who came in with an agenda they couldn’t let go of. Some folks would come in, take my bag off, pop off a selfie and bounce. That felt terrible."

lol

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Male rape is not a joke and the fact nobody will take this seriously makes me literally shake with anger towards the misandrist society that has allowed boys to become victims to females - who, I remind you, are taught from birth to exploit the feminist dominated culture to oppress our sons and children

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I saw his wiener in that movie nymphomaniac

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Like a cloud of gay insecure autistic mosquitoes, passively living out never going to happen gay fantasy scenarios. Collectively.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

SPACE HOMOS posted:

I saw his wiener in that movie nymphomaniac
cut or uncut?

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2FMSnl8qOY

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

he raped that motorcyclist with his eyes

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

gonna gently caress you in the rear end

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i dont get it was the performance to sti there and let the person do whatever they want?

if so he is dumb bc he doesnt understand that art can stop somewhere

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

If I were a betting shark I'd say that he decided that the woman was hot enough for the former Transfomrer star and then later decided that it would be artsy as gently caress to have been raped

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
nobody of sound mind could possibly take any sexual pleasure in raping that creepy, unwashed little jew boy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

curly headed beta gently caress

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
Absolutely loving disgusted wih the comments on here making fun of him and telling him that he asked for it since he said attendees can do anything they want. I'm pretty loving sure raping him isn't one of them because no one wants to get raped. Ever. "Do anything you want" never ever means do something that physically or emotionally traumatizing. It's all said with an expectation of reasonableness. Just because he's a weirdo doesn't mean that he would consent to rape. I'm really surprised that the commenters on here are engaging in victim blaming and not taking a male rape victim seriously. If it was a woman, most of these comments would rightfully be outraged. And it's not people with burner accounts doing it either. It's regular visitors. GO TO loving HELL, ASSHOLES. I hope none of you get disgusted at right wing assholes blaming rape victims for getting raped because you're doing the EXACT THING. You guys are trash

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Shia Liebeof is a good actor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

Shia Liebeof is a good actor
i know this is a comedy forum but drat thats funny!

• Locked thread