Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Suck my balls

No poo poo thread.

Sometimes I wish I could probate people.

This is one of those times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

Bug Bill Murray posted:

Absolutely loving disgusted wih the comments on here making fun of him and telling him that he asked for it since he said attendees can do anything they want. I'm pretty loving sure raping him isn't one of them because no one wants to get raped. Ever. "Do anything you want" never ever means do something that physically or emotionally traumatizing. It's all said with an expectation of reasonableness. Just because he's a weirdo doesn't mean that he would consent to rape. I'm really surprised that the commenters on here are engaging in victim blaming and not taking a male rape victim seriously. If it was a woman, most of these comments would rightfully be outraged. And it's not people with burner accounts doing it either. It's regular visitors. GO TO loving HELL, ASSHOLES. I hope none of you get disgusted at right wing assholes blaming rape victims for getting raped because you're doing the EXACT THING. You guys are trash

I agree, I'm glad a fellow red pilled MRA can help point this out.

Of course, female sluts deserved to be harassed.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
The Art Rape of Shia LaBouf

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i do not think it's really rape if you decide that you're not gonna do anything because of art

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

sexy young infidel posted:

The Art Rape of Shia LaBouf

i bet he looks like a lady from the back

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Was it a paid entry? If so, then it wasn't rape. He is a whore.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Top City Homo posted:

Shia Liebeof is a good actor

Yeah, actually he was really good in Fury.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hemale in pain posted:

i do not think it's really rape if you decide that you're not gonna do anything because of art

i think it is because otherwise you open up a whole can of worms re: coercive rape where judges will say "i don't think your excuse for not fighting back is good enough"

i also think shia laboeuf pursued me through the woods at night, trying to kill me

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

this case is something you'd see on Law and Order SUV

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
his cool.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
I guess the beard was some weird way to copy the animal kingdom and ward off sexual predators, by making them think "this guy is a hard rear end lumberjack, or maybe in SEALS or somethin' i'm not gonna pound his rear end without permission"

then they realised that he was bluffing and went to town on him

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Professor Shark posted:

this case is something you'd see on Law and Order SUV

u saw the one where the dude was raped by 3 women didnt u? and the jury didnt agree it was rape and h e was all sadface cuz his life fwas fuckin ruined by gettin raped but nobody took him srsly

good jbo ladies gettin ur "issues" on the tv

gotta make sure a man goes thru it first or else nobody wll ever sympathize (hard truths)

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Crow_Rodeo posted:

Yeah, actually he was really good in Fury.

Agreed.

I know everyone is supposed to hate him but he's so authentically insane that he's starting to win me over.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
He picked a fight with Tom Hardy and honestly just imagining that is so funny I kind of like him anyway

e: And Fury is really, really good and I'm normally not big on WWII movies

e: I hear he also punched Michael Peña on the set of Fury lol

Harime Nui fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Nov 29, 2014

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
He seems like kind of a douche

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/17/shia-laboeuf-fight-video-vancouver-the-company-you-keep/

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

numberoneposter posted:

i know this is a comedy forum but drat thats funny!

No he really is.

he's just famous for being in terrible movies and now being a weirdo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
even stevens

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it would be more cool if this path wasnt well worn and in far grander style by joaquin "skip the lip" phoenix

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Gay Roads posted:

what was he wearing

a paper bag over his head.

the rape was nothing but a sad case of mistaken identity.

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!

mookface posted:

One woman who came with her boyfriend, who was outside the door when this happened, whipped my legs for ten minutes and then stripped my clothing and proceeded to rape me… There were hundreds of people in line when she walked out with dishevelled hair and smudged lipstick. It was no good, not just for me but her man as well. On top of that my girl was in line to see me, because it was Valentine's Day and I was living in the gallery for the duration of the event – we were separated for five days, no communication. So it really hurt her as well, as I guess the news of it travelled through the line. When she came in she asked for an explanation, and I couldn't speak, so we both sat with this unexplained trauma silently. It was painful.

this is a trigger for me

hug your babies
Aug 25, 2004
hug your babies
It was me. I did it. I put my penis in his penis.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Top City Homo posted:

Shia Liebeof is a good actor

gently caress you. he is horrible. I hate every movie he is in because he ruins it.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

hug your babies posted:

It was me. I did it. I put my penis in his penis.

lol @ your tiny weewee

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

breach!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Tiny Lowtax posted:

gently caress you. he is horrible. I hate every movie he is in because he ruins it.

Really? Shia Lebeauf ruined Transformers and Indiana Jones 4 for you?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tiny Lowtax posted:

i disagree. he is a charismatic "everyman" actor

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

boom boom boom posted:

p much

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

boom boom boom posted:

The only way he could ruin a movie is if it were even palatable in the first place. So those two are bad examples. But any movie that has any chance of being enjotable is immediately ruined when his stupid face appears on screen.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Do you think he was upset he couldn't be one of the friends in This is the End?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IXCK1EyP4s

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Professor Shark posted:

Do you think he was upset he couldn't be one of the friends in This is the End?

Seth Rogan seems like the kind of guy who would get all evasive and make James Franco do the dumping for him

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

James Franco raped Shia LaBouf :wth:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Shia was good in Fury and Lawless. He also wasn't the worst thing in the Indiana Jones film and his character could have even worked if the movie had been better. As for Transformers, it wasn't any better without him (4 is the worst of them to be honest) so you can't blame him there. I think the hate on him is unjustified to be honest.

burritolingus fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Nov 29, 2014

didymos
Sep 30, 2014

mik posted:

Did he get pregnant?

The Shia LeBoeuf has ways to shut that down.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I wonder if instead of a chick it had been Mandingo who bent his rear end over and christened that pudding hole if he woulda gone along with it like he did

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I assume the scriptwriter wrote those words he said, so it's not the actors fault.

Professor Shark posted:

James Franco raped Shia LaBouf :wth:

James Franco made a short film that was literally just him smashing the poo poo out of a hotel room and mumbling incoherently for a solid half hour

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

burritolingus posted:

I think the hate on him is unjustified to be honest.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
u just want to suck his cock. just post that, it's shorter and more honest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
idgaf, shia lebouf is awesome. he would have been fun to have in critiques during art college. that performance art thing was pretty tight imo, im surprised he only got raped once and nobody beat him or anything, people are sick

• Locked thread