Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

It's unclear exactly what provoked the attack -- but we're told Shia originally got into it with the man inside a bar called Cinema Public House ... and after security kicked them both out, the man tore off his shirt and unleashed the fury all over Shia's face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Suck my balls

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Waltzing Along posted:

A paper bag over his head.

Did he try to stop her? Did he say no? If he didn't, it wasn't rape.

was this in california cause california just passed their affirmative consent law so now they don't even have to say no or stop, just not saying yes is enough to make it rape fyi

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
how come everyone licks sia's rear end in a top hat for performing with her back turned because she doesnt want to be famous but people get all up in shia's craw for wearing a bag that says he isn't famous anymore

edit: just noticed sia is one letter away from shia

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

mookface posted:

One woman who came with her boyfriend, who was outside the door when this happened, whipped my legs for ten minutes and then stripped my clothing and proceeded to rape me… There were hundreds of people in line when she walked out with dishevelled hair and smudged lipstick. It was no good, not just for me but her man as well. On top of that my girl was in line to see me, because it was Valentine's Day and I was living in the gallery for the duration of the event – we were separated for five days, no communication. So it really hurt her as well, as I guess the news of it travelled through the line. When she came in she asked for an explanation, and I couldn't speak, so we both sat with this unexplained trauma silently. It was painful.

i thought this was a normal SA joke post

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
what did he expect after years of raping audiences hahaha

(but seriously - do not rape)

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
The pretentious prick is a year late for the '27 club' so now he's QQing about it.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Tuxedo Gin posted:

was this in california cause california just passed their affirmative consent law so now they don't even have to say no or stop, just not saying yes is enough to make it rape fyi

That law is going to be ruled unconstitutional extremely quickly

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Race Hate Kramer posted:

I agree, I'm glad a fellow red pilled MRA can help point this out.

Of course, female sluts deserved to be harassed.

Red Pill MRA PUA SJW loving fedora wearer...haha yeah loving great owns.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Isn't the point of these types of art installations that you explore the limits of what people will do if given carte blanche? It's pretty pointless if the subject already has a line drawn at a finger up the butt. I wish someone had also took the opportunity to beat his rear end.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

NutritiousSnack posted:

That law is going to be ruled unconstitutional extremely quickly

lol which part of the constitution covers that exactly

ah, the "rape clause". the founding fathers sure were prescient and progressive.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
he makes weird decisions just for a bunch of strangers to stare at him with eyebrows cocked and think hes a weirdo

except he does it in real life

shia labouf is my hero

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
rape isnt funny but whatever happened to Shia is

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ashgromnies posted:

ah, the "rape clause". the founding fathers sure were prescient and progressive.

hmm... the constitution doesn't say anything explicitly about credit card fraud, i guess there's nothing we can do about it

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

No one pointed out LaBeouf's "I'm sorry exhibit" is plagiarized off of a Marina Abramovic performance piece.

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2014/may/12/marina-abramovic-ready-to-die-serpentine-gallery-512-hours

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

hmm... the constitution doesn't say anything explicitly about credit card fraud, i guess there's nothing we can do about it

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

President Kucinich posted:

No one pointed out LaBeouf's "I'm sorry exhibit" is plagiarized off of a Marina Abramovic performance piece.

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2014/may/12/marina-abramovic-ready-to-die-serpentine-gallery-512-hours

Yesterday, as Shia LaBeouf was wrapping his second day of sitting, staring, and crying at a Los Angeles art gallery, Marina Abramovic — who famously sat in situ with visitors for days on end, tears streaming down her face, for her 2010 MoMA performance The Artist Is Present — was arriving at BAM for the world premiere of Matthew Barney and Jonathan Bepler's new film, The River of Fundament. Since LaBeouf’s #IMSORRY borrows heavily from Abramovic’s work — worth noting, given that it's supposedly LaBeouf's apology for a string of plagiarism — we were curious to hear the artist’s reaction. “First of all, I can’t think that this is directly related to me," she told Vulture. "He has a paper bag on his head, is that right?” Yes. “I’m very happy people are inspired by [my] work, but this is not the same work. I don’t see it as anything to do with me."

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i think shia is really pushing the boundaries of whats possible

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

FordPRefectLL posted:

Yesterday, as Shia LaBeouf was wrapping his second day of sitting, staring, and crying at a Los Angeles art gallery, Marina Abramovic — who famously sat in situ with visitors for days on end, tears streaming down her face, for her 2010 MoMA performance The Artist Is Present — was arriving at BAM for the world premiere of Matthew Barney and Jonathan Bepler's new film, The River of Fundament. Since LaBeouf’s #IMSORRY borrows heavily from Abramovic’s work — worth noting, given that it's supposedly LaBeouf's apology for a string of plagiarism — we were curious to hear the artist’s reaction. “First of all, I can’t think that this is directly related to me," she told Vulture. "He has a paper bag on his head, is that right?” Yes. “I’m very happy people are inspired by [my] work, but this is not the same work. I don’t see it as anything to do with me."

Her and her magnanimity can gently caress off.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i bet if it was a guy raping him he wouldn't of let it happen so easily

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Nation posted:

i bet if it was a guy raping him he wouldn't of let it happen so easily

How do you think he gets movie roles?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I could feel bad for him for being "raped" during that performance, but I can't because he's using it for cheap PR and is giving fuel for the MRA idiots.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

ashgromnies posted:

How trial law works in this country. Seriously read ANY new article about this from Jezbel to Fox News, everyone involved in it knows it's a symbolic law and unenforceable.

steinrokkan posted:

it also says nothing about rape either, guess Shia really is in trouble!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
how does one rape a shia labouf?

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
imagine if the 'Cos did it. it is funny because Cosby is a rape man.

Lord Lilf
Aug 12, 2007

by exmarx

nomadologique posted:

i think shia is really pushing the boundaries of whats possible

Read that as "punishing the boundaries of what's possible" which has Shia's case is totally plausible.

Also rape is icky no matter what. He's a terrible actor who deserves to have his awful films riffed on, not raped.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Was it bill cosby too?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

EB Nulshit posted:

he makes weird decisions just for a bunch of strangers to stare at him with eyebrows cocked and think hes a weirdo

except he does it in real life

shia labouf is my hero

he hosed meagan fox and shouted from the rooftops like it was some sort of big accomplishment

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
So if I had gone in there and just started stabbing the gently caress out of him, he woulda let me?
Is the exhibit still going?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

NutritiousSnack posted:

Red Pill MRA PUA SJW loving fedora wearer...haha yeah loving great owns.

i am wearing a fedora................................................. unironically.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

etalian posted:

he hosed meagan fox and shouted from the rooftops like it was some sort of big accomplishment

loving a cgi person os an accomplishment

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
i always thought shia labouf was that woman from the transformers movies

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Darkman Fanpage posted:

how does one rape a shia labouf?

with a strong feeling of nausea

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

etalian posted:

i dont see how this is a bad thing. if i hosed megan fox i would make a thread about it, definitely

e: probably in fyad

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
there's a joke about Holes in here somewhere but eh gently caress it.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

President Kucinich posted:

Her and her magnanimity can gently caress off.

lol everything she says is a performance of herself, don't take her seriously at all

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

etalian posted:

at night i try to imagine them together and the vague inklings of their halting contortions carry me off into dreamland

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
I wonder who he plagiarized the rape from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

maybe this will finally convince people that performance art is awful and needs to be banned everywhere

• Locked thread