Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Me: ohhhh, you wanna go to a BROTHEL???

Him: I..... want.... to gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I love you

fankwart
Sep 27, 2013

am I the only one drinking?
"Please stop making GBS threads on my doorstep"

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

a japanese tourist in the street called me big rugby man and asked if he could take a photo with me

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
herro

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh, markuroos. We should get to be married.

I was almost going to marry tatsu. He had a little mullet and was a beautiful little man

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
you are too fat to marry my daughter

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icp05r01a8U

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
*I'm 15, I tell a Japanese college kid my favorite Gundam*

Him: G Gundam....... G Gundam..... G GUNDAM!? *whacks me upside the head*

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I don't blame him, in retrospect that was a stupid thing to say

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
Crow likes pizza

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ASSASSINS! posted:

Crow likes pizza

They do though

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
anime is making you insane you should probably stop op

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
something in a weird language

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Athropos posted:

I was in a Japanese class in middle and high school and our medium-sized town (pop. 50,000) hosted a Tokyo International University adjunct to the local Uni so every Spring we got a bunch of Japanese college freshmen to work with it was fun and a lot of them were both intentionally and unintentionally hilarious

The best Japanese dude I ever met was a guy wearing a muscle shirt under a white down-lined coat with a headsock and three gold chains, and he was delighted when I explained him the hand signals for South, West, East and North Side

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
I'm sorry we weren't able to stop the bleeding. Your wife is dead.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Get off my property

Had to kick a few funny looking midgets in the head and am now making GBS threads on a toilet with so many buttons I don't know what the gently caress.

EDIT: OOOH! That button gives me an enema

spud fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Nov 29, 2014

kaguya
Apr 4, 2013

eh...MOMODANI?!
(buck toothed taxi driver)

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Not so much say, but the body language: A subway door closed on me right when I was about to walk in and the person on the other side of the door this salaryman pointed at his watch and just sort of mouthed "too slow" (遅すぎね・・・) and shrugged sympathetically

Imagine that gif of 50 cent driving away

Al Cowens fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Nov 29, 2014

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
salaryman is a funny word and i hope a japanese says it to me one day

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

salaryman is a funny word and i hope a japanese says it to me one day

personally i hope a japanese man says celeryman to me one day

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

shiksa posted:

personally i hope a japanese man says celeryman to me one day
srenderman :witch:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Al Cowens posted:

Not so much say, but the body language: A subway door closed on me right when I was about to walk in and the person on the other side of the door this salaryman pointed at his watch and just sort of mouthed "too slow" (遅すぎね・・・) and shrugged sympathetically

Imagine that gif of 50 cent driving away

I'm glad I live in a small town where even worthless spastics like me have a lovely car and only the obese and the feebleminded use the buses, tbh

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Please don't say bad things about the greater tokyo area's absolutely fantastic mass transit system.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I in no way meant to disparage the fine, efficient public transportation system of the Tokyo area, sumimasen friendo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ive never talked to a japanese guy op

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.
"I'm a gay."

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
it's wasn't anything he said but he had a tomato costume on underneath his regular clothes which he took off then he also had a hat to go with the tomato costume he put on. a Japanese man decided for some reason to dance around in a tomato costume in the blues club I work at. I'm not making this up

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
"Does Choora like to chase a scurururur," asking if a dog likes to chase squirrels

Chromis
Feb 4, 2004

Logic is wreath of pretty flowers that smell bad.
A few years ago I was invited to a launch event for Panasonic's digital cameras, which included a formal dinner held in the magnificent 17th-century banqueting rooms of Trinity College, Dublin. There was a mix of journalists and Panasonic executives, including a lot of very senior Japanese execs, and I was seated next to the VP of Marketing for Panasonic Europe, a very dignified elderly Japanese man. I don't speak any Japanese, so I was a bit nervous about talking to this guy, as offending him could have had a bad effect on my career.

However, as we were waiting for the starter course to arrive, he looks around the room, with its dark wood-paneled walls and framed portraits, then turns to me with a big smile and says in slow and heavily accented English "Ohh... it is just like... Hogwarts!"

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

eSports Chaebol posted:

it's wasn't anything he said but he had a tomato costume on underneath his regular clothes which he took off then he also had a hat to go with the tomato costume he put on. a Japanese man decided for some reason to dance around in a tomato costume in the blues club I work at. I'm not making this up

don't you get really bored working in a blues club? blues is boring music

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Athropos posted:

Actually, it seems to be driving you insane...

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Gay Roads posted:

don't you get really bored working in a blues club? blues is boring music

no but someday im going to shoot myself if people don't stop playing mustang sally

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008
I'm a Japanese guy.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BambooEarpick posted:

I'm a Japanese guy.
The sentence is death for crimes against the Chinese and the creation of anime.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

eSports Chaebol posted:

no but someday im going to shoot myself if people don't stop playing mustang sally

i used to get drunk at a blues club because they sold cheap fishbowls full of beer and this is true, mustang sally 3-5 times a night, no matter what.

it's the freebird, american pie, and stairway to heaven of blues, all wrapped into one

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
"You may not take my daughter to the movies until I have checked your homework!" (Mr. Fujimoto was my 7th grade math teacher.)

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
a tourist said i looked like john snow it made my day. he and his family wanted a pic with me but i scooted off on my skateboard
edit: i am a coward unlike john snow

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

genesplicer posted:

"You may not take my daughter to the movies until I have checked your homework!" (Mr. Fujimoto was my 7th grade math teacher.)
werent we at war with japan back then

• Locked thread