Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I have a smartwatch that integrates with my phone and displays all the hottest alerts and apps, I have Google Glasses which are Glasses but you can search for what temperature it is, I have a fitness tracker that displays increasing numbers if I walk forwards, I have a tablet glued to my palm which displays my hotmail inbox, my hair is synthetic LCD strands that alternate color based on how close I am to members of the opposite sex, one of my eyes is a dial from a safe (steampunk), my fedora can receive music from pandora, one of my legs is actually several computer cases stacked on each other and overclocked and watercooled with a bag of my own urine, and my shoe can make beeping sounds if a red light camera is nearby

#lifehacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

my glasses have corrective vision capabilities

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
a pen

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i wear a hat that beams the latest posts from SA directly into my brain

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I don't wear anything on my wrists OP. I don't need a watch to know what time it is. That's what the sun is there for!

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I replaced my dick with a USB port. Feel sort of foolish now because it's not 3.0 compatible.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
my feelings which i wear on my sleeve

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
wearable tech is old hat, edible tech is the future. the smart panini i just ate is streaming the third episode of bojack horseman into my colon right now.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
a buttplug with a vibrator that is controlled by a smartphone app and a chastity belt that's unlocked with NFC. Both of which tweet their statuses.

Now watch as someone points out that both of these products actually exist.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
In the event of my death google glass transfers my consciousness to a interconnected web of the neural cells of 30 millions lobsters.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
A robotic penis.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
shoes

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I have a fashionable foot bracelet that beeps if I try to leave my property.

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
a pacemaker, cochlear implants, 3 stents, an arterial catheter, a colostomy bag and a urostomy bag. shits cool i get alot of compliments on my tech savvy

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Each day, when I go for my morning run, I wear lots of technological devices, like fleece sweaters, compression shorts, waterproof shoes, ski goggles, mp3 players and raincoats. It's all very technologically advanced, if you think about it.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
a few years back i finally upgraded my left ball from s-video to firewire, gonna replace my right ball with a mythtv setup pretty soon

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

my watch tells the time all day and doens't even need batteries

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i got a Garmin 610 for running, and it tells me how many steps i take per minute and if my heart is going to explode and theres a little running man on the screen and if i run faster than him i feel a great semse of peace and satisfaction better than having a significant other or a child of my own or any friends

maybe i'll upgrad eto a 620 :)

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

e: ^^ how does that help at all

#lifehacks

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
sunglasses

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
jeans

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Yvershek posted:

I replaced my dick with a USB port. Feel sort of foolish now because it's not 3.0 compatible.

I replaced my dick with a 3.5 inch floppy

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Prawned posted:

e: ^^ how does that help at all

#lifehacks

how does what help

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
i use a flashlight as a buttplug, does that count?

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

clothes might not seem like wearable high-tech, but have you ever seen a drat ostrich wearing a v-neck sweater and wrangler guaranteed-comfort jeans?

the pole or the dole
May 21, 2009
i have tiny waterwheels in front of my mouth and penis that recharges my iphone whenever i drink and pee

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
my dick is wearing my hand right now. ;)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OP i have a rolodex screwed directly into my skeleton

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
oh.... i dunno OP... usually just THIS

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lowtax posted:

I have a smartwatch that integrates with my phone and displays all the hottest alerts and apps, I have Google Glasses which are Glasses but you can search for what temperature it is, I have a fitness tracker that displays increasing numbers if I walk forwards, I have a tablet glued to my palm which displays my hotmail inbox, my hair is synthetic LCD strands that alternate color based on how close I am to members of the opposite sex, one of my eyes is a dial from a safe (steampunk), my fedora can receive music from pandora, one of my legs is actually several computer cases stacked on each other and overclocked and watercooled with a bag of my own urine, and my shoe can make beeping sounds if a red light camera is nearby

#lifehacks

do not leak the plot to the hollywood adaptation of Max Barry's Machine Man

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

OP i have a rolodex screwed directly into my skeleton

The singularity is upon us

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

a starwar betamax posted:

are u that dork with the nasa tshirt

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Where can i pick up one of them water cooling systems that use my urine?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

op if you walk backwards does the fitness tracker go down in numbers ala ferris buellers day off?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Load-out list:
  • Gerber LMF II survival knife. My favorite, although not an EDC item. I think my work environment would freak out!
  • Pair of wire snips (scissors for cutting cable).
  • 10 in 1 screwdriver.
  • Smith and Wesson folding knife (my go-to knife for just about anything. LOVE beating on this thing!).
  • Smith and Wesson Tac light (Favorite light in my collection).
  • BlueMaxx high performance light (Nice and bright).
  • Leatherman Monarch 400 pocket light; Came with the Leatherman Wave.
  • Gorrilla pod tripod for the iPhone.
  • Maxpedition Mini roly Poly sack. Intended use is for a water bottle. I'm reconsidering this and possibly looking for a different option.
  • Mechanical pencil and a pen.
  • Matches and a small sewing kit.
  • USB thumbdrive (neon green device); Every IT tech should have one!
  • Bluetooth headset. (If i'm honest, the standard headset that comes with the iPhone sounds better as you have both ears being used and cancelling out some external noise at the same time. This just gives convenience in mobility).
  • iPhone and 160 gig iPod, which holds nearly EVERY TUNE I GOT!
  • The silver device is an i.Trek Supermount tripod adapter that attaches to the iPhone, which in turn attaches to any tripod.
  • Leatherman Wave (most useful tool in the chest!).
  • A pair of gloves.
  • A pair of extra socks.
  • And a Nike water bottle.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

a starwar betamax posted:

3 torches... won't make u brighter LOL

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
I use the Cinco Forum Attachment.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

The singularity is upon us
oh and i almost forgot... 2 RObo Nips... its no big deal tho :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

None. I have a smartphone and I don't even want that. I'll never wear tech.

• Locked thread