Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Take the Wired AQ test here and determine your Autism-Spectrum Quotient. Post your scores so we can find out who the biggest sperg is.

http://archive.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html

I got 29, the average for a control group was 16.4. The authors claim a score of 32 or more indicates "clinically significant levels of autistic traits".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
yeah i took it it says im cool

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
:staredog: 69
:eyepop:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i took it and am now getting spam from train conductor schools thanks op

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

I dunno, a lot of those questions, it's real easy to see how it could affect the end result. But still I did my best to remain honest.

Tell me about your model trains.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

11. Guess I'm not :fishmech: quite yet...

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
11, Thats a good number I think. Im not autistic, just loving dumb as poo poo.

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
My result just said "you suck"

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Score: 13

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i'm autistic enough to take the quiz, OP

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

better buy a fedora i guess

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

I got bored before finishing so I guess we'll never truly know

I got to question 11 so I'm going to say that's my score

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I'm not autistic but I am kind of a narcissist and a jerk so I think I would relate to autistics if they weren't so ugly and not amusing. Also like an autistic person I often say rude and offensive things to people but I know they are rude and offensive and I do it for fun.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Nov 30, 2014

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

scalded schlong posted:

i'm autistic enough to take the quiz, OP

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
9, to hell with you weirdos.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
8. I'm self diagnosisng with aspergers.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i aced it

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes
I just filled in random answers, so yes I'm autistic

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Three Olives posted:

I often say rude and offensive things to people but I know they are rude and offensive and I do it for fun.

wow, not cool

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I always find these sort of questioneers hard to take honestly. There are too many variables that would change my answer. For example, it asks, " In a social group, I can easily keep track of several different people's conversations. " Well, it doesn't explain in detail what kind of social group it is talking about. Are these people my friends? Strangers? Is it in a loud subway or a quiet shoe store? Another example of the type of question that is too vague to answer "I don't usually notice small changes in a situation or a person's appearance. " Who are these people that they are asking about? Some person I see a few times a week or someone I see everyday??? Another example, for example "I prefer to do things with others rather than on my own. " What kind of things? That would make a difference. I prefer masterbating alone. I prefer practicing piano alone. I prefer going to the bathroom alone. All these things would change my answer if they were more specific in their questions. I really don't think that this test can be all that accurate with such vague questions.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
12 for me, op.

i guess thats one less excuse i have.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

gnarlyhotep posted:

wow, not cool

Like not maliciously, they almost always deserve it for some reason.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Three Olives posted:

Like not maliciously, they almost always deserve it for some reason.

3O, arbiter of snarky justice :rolleyes:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Poetic Justice posted:

I always find these sort of questioneers hard to take honestly. There are too many variables that would change my answer. For example, it asks, " In a social group, I can easily keep track of several different people's conversations. " Well, it doesn't explain in detail what kind of social group it is talking about. Are these people my friends? Strangers? Is it in a loud subway or a quiet shoe store? Another example of the type of question that is too vague to answer "I don't usually notice small changes in a situation or a person's appearance. " Who are these people that they are asking about? Some person I see a few times a week or someone I see everyday??? Another example, for example "I prefer to do things with others rather than on my own. " What kind of things? That would make a difference. I prefer masterbating alone. I prefer practicing piano alone. I prefer going to the bathroom alone. All these things would change my answer if they were more specific in their questions. I really don't think that this test can be all that accurate with such vague questions.
good news you no longer have to take the test

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
21. Which is bullshit. I'm pretty sure I'm a gigantic nerd who cynically calculates my way through conversations with people.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
1488 69 420 911 867 5309 800 588 2300

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
just 19

im normal :)

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

gnarlyhotep posted:

My result just said "you suck"

"You suck" as in I am the one who sucks, or "you suck" as in you are portraying the result of the test in a humorous light. I am not good with interpreting social context online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiQtKWkIt5o&t=146s

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ivor Biggun posted:

"You suck" as in I am the one who sucks, or "you suck" as in you are portraying the result of the test in a humorous light.

yes

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Ivor Biggun posted:

"You suck" as in I am the one who sucks, or "you suck" as in you are portraying the result of the test in a humorous light. I am not good with interpreting social context online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiQtKWkIt5o&t=146s

dont you get it, he got a losing score dumby

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
29, hey... Well, I hate people but I don't think that makes me autistic. Maybe it does. I dunno. This is awkward. Sorry everyone. Oh God.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

fuckkkk

sweet ride man

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

fuckkkk

sweet ride man

:negative: it went off the rails. It was Crazy.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
that is too bad

it's what Borat would call "pussy magnet"

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
28. Being a misanthrope makes your score higher.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

i got hodor from game of thrones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

that is too bad

it's what Borat would call "pussy magnet"

All the utilitarian, previously tagged, damaged and destroyed you can haul!

• Locked thread