Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

KIND OF LET DOWN HERE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

comes along bort posted:

1488 69 420 911 867 5309 800 588 2300

:Eeyepop:

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

painfully average

The Kestrel
Dec 16, 2013

Poetic Justice posted:

I always find these sort of questioneers hard to take honestly. There are too many variables that would change my answer. For example, it asks, " In a social group, I can easily keep track of several different people's conversations. " Well, it doesn't explain in detail what kind of social group it is talking about. Are these people my friends? Strangers? Is it in a loud subway or a quiet shoe store? Another example of the type of question that is too vague to answer "I don't usually notice small changes in a situation or a person's appearance. " Who are these people that they are asking about? Some person I see a few times a week or someone I see everyday??? Another example, for example "I prefer to do things with others rather than on my own. " What kind of things? That would make a difference. I prefer masterbating alone. I prefer practicing piano alone. I prefer going to the bathroom alone. All these things would change my answer if they were more specific in their questions. I really don't think that this test can be all that accurate with such vague questions.

:spergin:

And 11.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
6. I always test as completely non autistic... I took tons of these kinds of tests as a kid due to hating school and getting hosed grades etc.

ass is my canvas
Jun 7, 2003

comin' down the street
The only thing the 50 question test confirmed was ADD :(

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I went through this thing a few dozen times to figure out the optimal answers to each of the questions (it's actually better to say 'slightly' rather than 'strongly' for a couple of them) but this dumb test must have lovely error code because now it just keeps coming up "HELLA" instead of zero like it's supposed to

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark

Wicker Man posted:

I dunno, a lot of those questions, it's real easy to see how it could affect the end result. But still I did my best to remain honest.

Me too! Let's talk about this more in a social situation with people we don't know but whose intentions and signs of boredom are clearly visible to the both of us.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Aren't these the same questions stores ask to pre-screen out job applicants?

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
clinical questionnaire gives 15, looking back at own life gives <buffer overload>

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

RandomFerret posted:

I went through this thing a few dozen times to figure out the optimal answers to each of the questions (it's actually better to say 'slightly' rather than 'strongly' for a couple of them) but this dumb test must have lovely error code because now it just keeps coming up "HELLA" instead of zero like it's supposed to

lol

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
24, and I am diagnosed with Aspergers. Also no questions about obsessing over Sonic the Hedgehog so I think this test might be a bit off.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i got a 7. i kept getting confused by which side was strongly agree and which one was strongly disagree though so i might actually be very autistic

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
How come they all like trains? those things are gay as hell. if you want proof just do a bing video search for "gay train"

lic
Jun 25, 2013
my score's not important -- how did you do? and how does that make you feel?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

34, but I do have actual (diagnosed) aspergers so yeah, not shocking.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

How come they all like trains? those things are gay as hell. if you want proof just do a bing video search for "gay train"

technology. moving strictly on tracks. with clear schedules.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
if a clinician diagnosed me as an aspie i would laugh at their face like this

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

generative grammer posted:

technology. moving strictly on tracks. with clear schedules.

jeez now they sound pretty great

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Davincie posted:

i got a 7. i kept getting confused by which side was strongly agree and which one was strongly disagree though so i might actually be very autistic

same but i got 6. i sometimes wish i was a bit autistic so i could count, add numbers together, and have a hobby

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
37. Oh god is there a cure?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Edgar posted:

37. Oh god is there a cure?

acid

not even joking

edit: or shrooms, or cactus, as long as it's an agonist or partial agonist of the 5-ht2a serotonin subreceptor

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Nov 30, 2014

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
says im str8 up autistic. LOL

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

FlamingLiberal posted:

34 also, also a diagnosed autist

:fishmech::hf::spergin:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

33 :negative:

... but I, too, am a previously-diagnosed autist, so this is no surprise.

I envy the dead. :smith:

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Nov 30, 2014

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Agree: : 1 point
Disagree: 30: 1 point
Score: 1

Return to test

BONE DOG fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Nov 30, 2014

Arrest that ass!
Sep 1, 2006

my deadlift personal record
I got 6.

My favourite activities are drugs, partying, and casual sex.

I find autistic people disgusting.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I am the anti autist

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

that is too bad

it's what Borat would call "pussy magnet"

Fun fact: the Simon Baron-Cohen mentioned at the top of the test is actually Sasha's.. cousin? or brother, I forget.

...I got 28.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I sometimes enjoy mine craft. Where does that put me.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

FlamingLiberal posted:

diagnosed autist and got 37. look out minor spergs big dick autist comin' through :smugmrgw:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I actually got diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder as a child, but the treatment I got for it must have worked 'cause now I'm a 24

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

mookface posted:

I am the anti autist

all Canadians are honorary autists

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

all Canadians are honorary autists

With a score of '1' I care to disagree now quiet you, the grey cup is on

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Wow. Cool quiz. I got three million. Cya.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

What the gently caress. Physics student, paints tiny miniatures, spergs over minute details and I only got a 21?

Maybe the constant use of cannabis is treating my autism? Is that how it works?

Deranged M
Nov 14, 2012
I got something awful forum registration page as a result.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

RandomFerret posted:

got some bad news, nitpicking the test's coding is an automatic "autistic as hell", sorry you had to find out this way

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

de_dust posted:

KIND OF LET DOWN HERE.

we are on the same subautist wavelength, you and I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Score: 17

But i wanna be an autist, they get away with hella poo poo.

• Locked thread