Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Someone made a typo on a form at my psychiatrists office so I thought I had been diagnosed with Aspergers. I was really really worried for a week until I got my Dr to change it. It does give you a sense of "Well I guess that explains why Im a fuckup" though, I can see why people might want that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

20 but 10 years ago it would have been 30. I worked hard to be better in social situations.

Slugs
Mar 11, 2014
12 Does that mean I win?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

8 i'm super nonautistic.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

ReidRansom posted:

8 i'm super nonautistic.

Well I guess being completely ordinary is your superpower.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Devian666 posted:

Well I guess being completely ordinary is your superpower.

sweet. goin to the gap to buy my superhero costume

SilentStrider
Jul 23, 2012
HA HA I bought a Title!!1!
I got 24 I generally only picked the slightly agrees and disagrees unless it was definitely obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

5. I just hate people, I don't fear them.

Deranged M posted:

I got something awful forum registration page as a result.

:golfclap:

• Locked thread