Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
how am i supposed to know those guys are gay in that pic. just by looking???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
wow three olives is a lot uglier than I pictured

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Three Olives posted:

For the record I am pretty drat gay unless you can come up with a better explanation for this photo of me or all the dicks that I have sucked:

wtf is in his hand. Are you being held hostage???

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Thingyman posted:

wtf is in his hand. Are you being held hostage???

looks like a gin and tonic

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Tujague posted:

Not when you are super drunk and I'm inviting you back to my condo at 2AM.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Eh...it could be worse as far as online communities go.

Also, lurk more

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Sintax posted:

I've lurked SA ppoop poop from my butt poopo pppoop poop

Same.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Tujague posted:

And a lot less classy. I'm so disillusioned :(

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Dead Precedents posted:

And a lot less classy. I'm so disillusioned :(

Have you seen the pictures of his condo?

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Have you seen the pictures of his condo?

Funny enough, just his balcony with the dead plant.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

3 olives post those pictures of the inside of your condo. You know what ones I mean.Let them peep that awesome tv/surround sound setup.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Dead Precedents posted:

Funny enough, just his balcony with the dead plant.

It;'s not the house made completely of drywall?

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
three olives can your dad send me some money i accept paypal and square i've got some bills due so let's make it snappy

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

nullEntityRNG posted:

It;'s not the house made completely of drywall?

Naw, that's groverhaus

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Tiny Lowtax posted:

3 olives post those pictures of the inside of your condo. You know what ones I mean.Let them peep that awesome tv/surround sound setup.

This one?

I'm pretty ratchet sorry to disappoint everyone.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Three Olives posted:

This one?

Is the lettering for the guy the next day 'cause I have a hazy recollection of it.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Dead Precedents posted:

Is the lettering for the guy the next day 'cause I have a hazy recollection of it.

lmao

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Three Olives posted:

This one?

seriously what are those things around your tv

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Tiny Lowtax posted:

seriously what are those things around your tv

A Nakamichi Soundspace 5 which cost about $800 forever ago when I bought it. I also have a Tivoli Model Two and Model CD in my kitchen, a Tivoli Model One in my bathroom and a Bose Wave Radio in my dining room. I'm a sucker for iconic insanely overpriced consumer electronics in general.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Nov 30, 2014

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Three Olives posted:

A Nakamichi Soundspace 5 which cost about $800 forever ago when I bought it. I also have a Tivoli Model Two in my kitchen, a Tivoli Model One in my bathroom and a Bose Wave Radio in my dining room. I'm a sucker for iconic insanely overpriced consumer electronics in general.

why

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

JetSetGo posted:

I've so far learned to hate white people more than I already did, saw the transition from Nazi photoshop-joke site to haven for pseudo gays (come on, you're not really gay, PROVE IT) and I don't feel much love on this forum. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to lurking and sweating profusely at the prospect of ever posting another thread.

I'm THUPER gay

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

I dunno, the same reasons for which I have a Sony VAIO Model P, Advantium oven and Nest thermostat, I'm a disgusting consumerist whore for insanely over-designed, over priced tech products.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Nov 30, 2014

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Three Olives posted:

I dunno, the same reasons for which I have a Sony VAIO Model P and Nest thermostat, I'm a disgusting consumerist whore for insanely over-designed, over priced tech products.

do you ever confront the void

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Three Olives posted:

I dunno, the same reasons for which I have a Sony VAIO Model P and Nest thermostat, I'm a disgusting consumerist whore for insanely over-designed, over priced tech products.

So why not invest on a bigger television?

It's like poo poo, son. Putting a solid state hard drive in a xp machine.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

nullEntityRNG posted:

So why not invest on a bigger television?

It's like poo poo, son. Putting a solid state hard drive in a xp machine.

Because when I bought the stereo about 10 years ago with the 40" TV the TV was state of the art and I don't watch TV. I'm just hoping the TV doesn't die before I can buy an OLED TV the same size at a reasonable price.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Three Olives posted:

Because when I bought the stereo about 10 years ago with the 40" TV the TV was state of the art and I don't watch TV. I'm just hoping the TV doesn't die before I can buy an OLED TV the same size at a reasonable price.

Why do you care to get an OLED if you don't watch tv? :iiam:

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Three Olives posted:

...okay fair enough.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Yeah that's some real impressive fancy poo poo that you bought when it was awesome a long-rear end time ago

you're a real connnoisseur in some kind of time-traveling major-league sucker sort of way

I wonder if they sell some kind of fancy expensive ill-advised plastic appliance that can rip excessive eyebrows off your face

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Tujague posted:

I wonder if they sell some kind of fancy expensive ill-advised plastic appliance that can rip excessive eyebrows off your face

But then what would the woman that currently rips my eyebrows out with thread do? Why do you hate jobs?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Three Olives posted:

But then what would the woman that currently rips my eyebrows out with thread do? Why do you hate jobs?

judging by pics you should fire her

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
please tell me thats not the famed three olives condo

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

1gnoirents posted:

Yes goons are weird about the normal average lives of middle class aging homosexuals.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

1gnoirents posted:

the same

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Three Olives posted:

goons are weird about the normal average lives of middle class aging homosexuals.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

An old rear end samsung 37 " TV (seriously that thing is from 2008) with various consoles and poo poo sitting on some crappy ottomans, haphazardly mounted brown speakers, what looks to be a wall mounted cd player, a painting of a dog, track lighting that comes in every apartment and condo made after 2003, and a dead tree.

there has to be another picture other than this to draw such mire

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

everything is beautiful and nothing hurt

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

like the only cool thing I even see in that picture is the dog and the wall color, but that is totally hosed up by the lack of any sort of molding - even minimalist, that those kind of colors require

i feel so robbed right now. i hope you at least have a sweet kitchen island or something

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

that is a nice posiotive affirmation three oliver

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

dude so I have the same kind of poo poo but bigger and better than all of that, does that make me the 1% of SA or something.

edit: so we're clear I was expecting more of this

which is firmly a "nice" condo (that you can stay at in austin tx, I have, its nice). I figured with all the poo poo three olives got he had a "nice" condo

1gnoirents fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Nov 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
I never lurked I just paid $10 and made bad posts.

• Locked thread