Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

1gnoirents posted:

dude so I have the same kind of poo poo but bigger and better than all of that, does that make me the 1% of SA or something.

Yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
penises

e: and vaginas

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Guys I've been lurking since '87 I swear not lying

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

krampster2 posted:

That's the year I was born!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

krampster2 posted:

nice try, the somethingawful.com forums werent even around then!!

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
lmao this thread is now about posting our own lovely houses that turn out to be just as good as three olives pathetic condo

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

RideTheSpiral posted:

lmao this thread is now about posting our own lovely houses that turn out to be just as good as three olives pathetic condo

What is that white rectangular thing to the left of the chair? Is it a thermostat? Why is it at that height? Is it a dick-operated thermostat?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

CaptainSarcastic posted:

What is that white rectangular thing to the left of the chair? Is it a thermostat? Why is it at that height? Is it a dick-operated thermostat?

wtf its a light switch

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

RideTheSpiral posted:

wtf its a light switch

Euro style switch, it doesn't look anything like US light switches and the fact that most American's don't understand that it isn't weird disgusts me. Burn America.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
this thread isnt even fuckin funny i dont even know why i even BOTHER WITH THIS poo poo

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Iron Prince posted:

this thread isnt even fuckin funny i dont even know why i even BOTHER WITH THIS poo poo

Hey I was gunna get you an anime avatar but I had to go to work...what kind of avatar do you want?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Three Olives posted:

Euro style switch, it doesn't look anything like US light switches and the fact that most American's don't understand that it isn't weird disgusts me. Burn America.

its a brave new world out here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Not all European light switches are gay.

• Locked thread