Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the record I am pretty drat gay unless you can come up with a better explanation for this photo of me or all the dicks that I have sucked:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tujague posted:

wow three olives is a lot uglier than I pictured

Not when you are super drunk and I'm inviting you back to my condo at 2AM.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Tiny Lowtax posted:

3 olives post those pictures of the inside of your condo. You know what ones I mean.Let them peep that awesome tv/surround sound setup.

This one?

I'm pretty ratchet sorry to disappoint everyone.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Tiny Lowtax posted:

seriously what are those things around your tv

A Nakamichi Soundspace 5 which cost about $800 forever ago when I bought it. I also have a Tivoli Model Two and Model CD in my kitchen, a Tivoli Model One in my bathroom and a Bose Wave Radio in my dining room. I'm a sucker for iconic insanely overpriced consumer electronics in general.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Nov 30, 2014

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

I dunno, the same reasons for which I have a Sony VAIO Model P, Advantium oven and Nest thermostat, I'm a disgusting consumerist whore for insanely over-designed, over priced tech products.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Nov 30, 2014

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

nullEntityRNG posted:

So why not invest on a bigger television?

It's like poo poo, son. Putting a solid state hard drive in a xp machine.

Because when I bought the stereo about 10 years ago with the 40" TV the TV was state of the art and I don't watch TV. I'm just hoping the TV doesn't die before I can buy an OLED TV the same size at a reasonable price.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Tujague posted:

I wonder if they sell some kind of fancy expensive ill-advised plastic appliance that can rip excessive eyebrows off your face

But then what would the woman that currently rips my eyebrows out with thread do? Why do you hate jobs?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

1gnoirents posted:

please tell me thats not the famed three olives condo

Yes goons are weird about the normal average lives of middle class aging homosexuals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

RideTheSpiral posted:

wtf its a light switch

Euro style switch, it doesn't look anything like US light switches and the fact that most American's don't understand that it isn't weird disgusts me. Burn America.

• Locked thread