Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Not the movie. The last thread for avatar requests died, so I'm making this thread where I will fulfill your avatar dreams (within reason).

I will start with this:

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

If someone talented could lovingly draw my avatar except with Spurdö instead of the baseball man I'd buy it and probably buy them an av too

e: and it would have to say GUBS instead of CUBS

Your wish is granted.

Since I make avs, but am too poor to buy one for myself, I made this. Hoping some goon prince/princess will give me a fairy tale ending and hook me up:

The thread is open for business and I am taking submissions now. My goal is to transform this stark, bleak forum with the illumination of awesome avs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I need a turd buglar av. I think that would be hillarious, a turd theif.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm quite serious about my inquiry, please respond.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I miss my old avatar.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
my av sucks, please make me a new one of literally anything you think of for my username

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

circ dick soleil posted:

I miss my old avatar.

yeah, the sig, in the kitchen or whatever, was also cool looking.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I need an av with some panache

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
I like my avatar so please use my dream to give somebody else two dreams thanks op

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
cant do much better than my current avatar imo

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Meh Im done posted:

I'm quite serious about my inquiry, please respond.
Okay, will post later.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

thank you goon sire. I'll buy us both our desired avs, assuming the check of the horses mouth (so to speak) is up to mustard

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i made my avatar by editing it with imgur then someone else bought it for me.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Here's an easy one. Just make the background of my avatar in a bunch of different color schemes. I'd appreciate it if anyone did this. I don't know how.

I mean, keep the guy and everything, but change the colors in the background (red on white, blue on red, whatever).

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Meh Im done posted:

thank you goon sire. I'll buy us both our desired avs, assuming the check of the horses mouth (so to speak) is up to mustard

This av has been worked on by top men.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Francis Baconator posted:

This av has been worked on by top men.

Thank you, I love it. I bought your new av but it was way too big so I tried to pick a visually interesting part.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Give me an avatar that better reflects my decision to post in the webcomics thread

It is my greatest shame and I deserve it to be branded on my account for an eternity

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

everyones gone av mad!

my rats been humping for 6 years maaan

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I dont like the new newbie avatar so I'm going to take the plunge. Can I get a psychedelic octopus? Or failing that an octopus that's wearing glasses and looks really smart?

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Meh Im done posted:

Thank you, I love it. I bought your new av but it was way too big so I tried to pick a visually interesting part.
Glad you like it - much appreciation on the av, sir.

Everyone else, your requests are noted and being considered in the order received.

PizzaThief
Sep 22, 2006

Traveling through time AND space?
I've been wanting to make mine a dog and cat having an intense discussion over tea for some time.
Could you aid me in this glorious quest?

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

I come forth bearing holiday goodies avatars. Come, gather round children, and see what Father Francis has for you!

proof of concept, sometimes doing the right thing means snitching. Stitches are not always the end result.

Sir John Feelgood, your mother has told me you have been good this year, but she wants you to stop touching yourself at night.

MegaGatts, your father said he thinks you might be gay, but we both know better. Time to join the softball team and shut him up! Ho, ho, ho!

PizzaThief, I am sorry to tell you that you do not get an avatar this Christmas, because you were too mean to little Suzy down the street. Just kidding, of course. Still working on that one. Fun concept, but hard to execute. I am still taking submissions, so send your letters to the North Pole!

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Hey cool, I appreesh.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I would like a better avatar. If it is possible.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
ciele út pinteltrinda

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Can you make a gif of mine with a Pinocchio nose. Her nose just slowly extending out, maybe sprouting a leaf as it's growing.

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Can you make a gif of mine with a Pinocchio nose. Her nose just slowly extending out, maybe sprouting a leaf as it's growing.

You heard it here folks the avatar is indeed a girl

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
awesome man! You're a cool dude.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Make me an Av of the band slipknot eating the hoags. Sandwiches

malleusmalefic
Jan 1, 2014
I would like an avatar of a tiny alien guy maybe playing video games, or just generally being a trickster little guy. I would appreciate it lots, and maybe within the next month I will be able to afford it.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
there is no god

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
I hate my current avatar and hate myself for buying it! If you could do something cool with my old one, I would be ever so greatful!

https://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=Zoinker

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
figured this was 20th century francis baconator and not 16th/17th century francis baconator

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
can you just surprise me

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Hi im gay

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Add to OP

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Make it happen.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

nomadologique posted:

figured this was 20th century francis baconator and not 16th/17th century francis baconator
I've debated doing a triptych avatar to represent the artist. Maybe I'll do one tonight along with the new requests.

Woah. But how does that work with your username? Unless...scissoring?

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

Hey everyone look at my new avatar.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

MegaGatts posted:

Hey everyone look at my new avatar.
Digging what you did with the text.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

My avatar is pretty awesome, but I just wonder if "Professor Shark" is TOO awesome a username to not have a cool Professor Shark avatar, ya know?

• Locked thread