Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

It's December somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Obligatory.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
And now my body is riddled with random shooting pain. What the christing gently caress is going on?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

still drinkgin to muh too fast

fuckti

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
:argh:

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

drat YOU DECEMBER! drat YOU TO HELL!

:arghfist::fap:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Rhyno posted:

And now my body is riddled with random shooting pain. What the christing gently caress is going on?

Your skeleton is trying to escape

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

:cawg:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Tomorrow is Monday, and even worse, it's the first Monday after a long holiday. So December is off to a fairly lovely start.

gently caress 2014, gently caress December, gently caress Mondays.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
I get a house this month.....

....I hope. Don't screw me underwriting

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Terrible Robot posted:

Tomorrow is Monday, and even worse, it's the first Monday after a long holiday. So December is off to a fairly lovely start.

gently caress.

I forgot about that.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
At least it's not the first Monday after a long holiday for me. :canada:

gently caress Mondays, though. gently caress 2014, gently caress this weather, and gently caress December.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

Terrible Robot posted:

Tomorrow is Monday, and even worse, it's the first Monday after a long holiday.

For me it's the start to a 12 day >120 hour shitfest.

E: and I'm the head shop tech. gently caress me running.

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST
oh goody

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
I basically work every day so holidays just mean less work and more money.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Almost caught this awesome moment, but by the time i grabbed my phone and opened up the camera, the econ dropped to 9.0 :(

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006
OH GOD I JUST REALIZED I'M GOING ON A WORK TRIP FROM THE 8TH-18TH... This is going to be bad.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
For once my work schedule lines up perfectly with all the coming holidays.

From Dec 19th to Jan 9th I work a total of six hours.

TRANS AM 20000
Apr 17, 2010

Time to punch it!

So close to graduation.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
My mom and I were looking through old family photos this weekend. I was really only half-joking when I made that comment to a guy on Tinder.

I went through a phase in second grade, the first of many awful awkward phases in my life.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
Just dug my snow brush out of storage. :waycool:

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

Nidhg00670000 posted:

For once my work schedule lines up perfectly with all the coming holidays.

From Dec 19th to Jan 9th I work a total of six hours.

..and you get July off. :v:

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
Why isn't the AISS thread pinned yet?

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

goatse guy posted:

My mom and I were looking through old family photos this weekend. I was really only half-joking when I made that comment to a guy on Tinder.

I went through a phase in second grade, the first of many awful awkward phases in my life.

That's a priceless small bo..... that's hilarious.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Sucks for those of you that are going to have a lovely Monday but mine is going to be awesome. Coworker that has been gone for a month gets back tomorrow. We (partially) filled his cube with balloons. Can't wait for him to round the corner and walk straight into a wall of plastic wrap and balloons.

I've got a bunch of fun (to me) stuff to do this week and then I have another four day weekend because I've got to get rid of the last of my vacation time. Then a full week, then a half week, then a week off. gently caress all gets done at this company during December with all the holiday time off and people using up their remaining vacation time.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
I have jury duty tommorrow, for a pretty high profile murder case. Dude shot a kid "breaking in" to his garage. Except he left the door open and had a motion sensor or something in there, and then went out into the driveway and shot into the dark garage. Wonder if I'll make it through selection since it happened right up the street.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

jamal posted:

I have jury duty tommorrow,

arent you spuposed to not discus detailes of ongoign cases or some shti

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Terrible Robot posted:

Slow down there, Garfield.

But yeah gently caress tomorrow. Physical therapy at 0845, then psych at 1345. And it's gonna suck because I forgot to go pick up the new meds she put me on.

Oh the guy with horrific ADD forgot to pick poo poo up after you pulled him off the type of meds that work? Who would've loving thunk it.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I remembered reading that story right after it happened. What a lovely scumbag.

TRANS AM 20000
Apr 17, 2010

Time to punch it!

Fucknag posted:

Well, presumably that's just the story that everyone who has heard of the case knows. Until you're actually on the jury, I don't think you're privy to evidence and fine details.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fucknag posted:

He hasn't even gone through selection yet. Everything he's said is probably public knowledge.

Edit: Viewing is Wednesday, service Thursday. Not even slightly prepared for this.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Dec 1, 2014

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

jamal posted:

I have jury duty tommorrow, for a pretty high profile murder case. Dude shot a kid "breaking in" to his garage. Except he left the door open and had a motion sensor or something in there, and then went out into the driveway and shot into the dark garage. Wonder if I'll make it through selection since it happened right up the street.

That's such a hosed up case. My wife was subbing for the kid's class when it happened. The whole class was in shock. He was an exchange student, too. That would be a hard phone call to make.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

jamal posted:

Just be loving honest. People who say they can be fair when they aren't sure suck rear end. You've already made up your mind, which is fine (if you're not a juror.)

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Fuck2014.gif is the only constructive thing I have contributed to this forum, and I'm okay with that (well, that and :jebstare:).

I just got the final buttons in for my minor dashboard makeover in the beetle. No actual blue :siren:s, because that would be illegal, but the air horn is amazing :getin:

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
I am so sore after this weekend. Stupid German cars.

The beater e39 decided to pop up a "Service Engine Soon" light as soon as we left for the inlaws on turkey day. Turned around and drove the super reliable $700 Volvo instead.
It ended up being a bad coil, and I also did the valve cover gaskets at the same time. They weren't too bad except gently caress the drivers side one as the fuel lines and aux water pump/lines are in the way.
Got my 635csi retinted for a song because I brought the shop a few cars to do (remove tint on all windows, retint with Suntek High Performance for $140). Guys did a wonderful job.

Then I helped a buddy do a partial suspension and transmission mount change on his 535i. It's got a nice home made exhaust but the cam timing seems to be a tooth off because the car is a total dog. Sounds absolutely amazing though, kinda makes me wish my cars were NA.

Other friend's 4.0l Cherokee Sport decided to lock up the rear axle (luckily right after he got off the interstate), so he bought a new base model Fiesta. He's been itching to drive it so he and his girl took me and the fiance to Gameworks in Phoenix. The trip was fun and we enjoyed ourselves, but man, Gameworks is such a rip off. Food sucked, games were meh, and half were broken. Oh well, not too terrible of an end for the long weekend. Sucks though, gotta do the grocery shopping before work tomorrow. Really not looking forward to this week.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I need to do Christmas shopping.

I hate Christmas shopping.

I hate Christmas.

Bah humbug or something.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Today blew chunks. Crap day at work compounded by an excess of retards.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
hello

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

From the previous thread:

cakefool posted:

Some of you goons cycle right? Any reason not to get a cheap cycle trainer? I can pick one up for £50 and it means I'll be doing precisely 100% more cycling, which is good because booze and food are delicious.

I bought one. I used it for maybe a month. The novelty of using it whilst watching a movie on my projector setup was great for a while but then like everything in life for me, I got bored of it.

If you can force yourself, yeah they're great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

88h88 posted:

From the previous thread:

I bought one. I used it for maybe a month. The novelty of using it whilst watching a movie on my projector setup was great for a while but then like everything in life for me, I got bored of it.

If you can force yourself, yeah they're great.

Wanna sell it? (You're in the UK right?)

• Locked thread