Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
I guess im the only one who learned to enjoy sleep paralysis. Was scary at first thought I was being abducted by aliens or ghosts trying to kill me. Found out what it was and its loving great now its the most relaxed I have ever felt completely awake and just floating in an abyss away from my body Id do it everyday if I could. Beaten fuuuuuuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
Got a speeding ticket mailed a plea of not guilty 2 weeks later get a letter stating a delinquent billing notice. About to call and hopefully get this straightened out. :ohdear:

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
Turns out they got my not guilty plea but are so backed up it didnt get entered into their system in time. So the computer spit out a delinquent notice. Whew that was scary i was thinking i had been driving on a suspended license this whole time.

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011

N is for Nipples posted:

Should I get a Charger? I should get a Charger.

Then I could be THAT guy with the pushbar and foglights and doubledeep window tint.

Does this help?

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
Merry xmas, poo poo Lords

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
About to start a road trip from long island ny to chapel hill nc gonna have a long nap and head out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011

Torn Quad Jones posted:

About to start a road trip from long island ny to chapel hill nc gonna have a long nap and head out

Just made it here cookie dough ice cream, dunkin donuts coolata, reeses peanut butter cups, 1/4 lber habanero burger from mcd, jerky and a 5 hour energy is a terrible combo and my rear end in a top hat is suffering

• Locked thread