Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Holy gently caress it's december already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Next week is finals and I loving hate this time of year gently caress gently caress gently caress

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I totally didn't expect him to be in this at all, holy poo poo

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I sleep really well, apparently

edit: søvnanalyse means sleep analysis

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

BraveUlysses posted:

do you have some sort of fitness band or something that works with these apps? i should look into this

Nope, with the Sleep Better app you just plug your phone in and put it next to your pillow before you fall asleep. Then it sends the data to Health.app and gives you a nice graph and weekly/monthly/yearly averages of sleep

If you have an iPhone 5S or 6/6+, they have built in pedometers so it tracks how much you walk too:

I average 8155 steps/3.66 miles per day and the most I've walked is 18714 steps/8.28 miles. iOS 8 has definitely made me more aware of my health and I try to be more active now thanks to it (because it's really embarrassing to see that it's 3pm and I have only 615 footsteps in since I don't work till later today.)

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Dec 2, 2014

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I missed my mate's funeral because the family only told his closest of his friends when the funeral was, and I didn't have their number.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

:ohdear::ohdear::ohdear:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

15yr mortgage or live in an apartment until you can afford one, that's my motto

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Voltage posted:

Just snagged a new videocard, radeon R9 280 - and holy poo poo for the first time I can play games in 60fps at full detail :monocle:

I just got COD:AW, farcry 4, shadow of mordor (haven't even opened it), titanfall for $5, and I have had dishonored for awhile but never played it. Pretty nice getting back in to PC gaming for the winter since I can't really ride/drive as much in NYC.

I also installed the new WOW expansion for a 10 day trial, someone help I can't let it take over my life again

Try Eve Online instead :v:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Dannywilson posted:

Remember when we used to do krokodil? Like, we paid a guy monthly to let us do krokodil? Let's lock the kids in a closet and do krokodil again.

If youre gonna do something dumb, go full fuckin' retard I say :colbert:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Elmnt80 posted:

Play eve again, join groon. They don't care if you are GSF blacklisted. :v:

Are groon allied with GSF? Cuz all of my poo poo was in Mittanigrad and I gave all my isk (5bn) and three capitals named RIP Tusen Takk to Fawlty.

AFAIK I'm blacklisted from all of the CFC for posting about Burn Jita on SA according to the head spymaster dude so between giving all my stuff away and that I don't want to play anymore. I had a few head guys pulling for me but it didn't work out. Plus I'm married now and don't have much spare time anyways.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

These are all fantastic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg-b8skNNY0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru6wri23Ljk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4UEifGF8DU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxY8x0JOwWY

I remember my first american sweet :911:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Terrible Robot posted:

These were loving great, thanks.

When my best friend and I moved into the lovely single-wide trailer that we rented in college, the previous tenants had left only one thing: A partially eaten tub of Vegemite in the fridge. The first night there we were bored as hell and tired from moving all day, and dared each-other to try a small bite. It was honestly the most vile thing I have ever tasted in my life, and I've accidentally bitten down on a stink bug before. How in the hell do you guys eat that stuff?

We left it in the fridge for the entire time we lived there and when we moved out it was the only thing left in the fridge...waiting.

It's really good on toast, but it's kind of like getting used to beer or whiskey. It's an... acquired taste I guess.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Who wants to put money on some sort of American revolution occurring in the year of our Lord 2015?I bet WWIII starts in 2015 based on all the bullshit that's happened in 2014.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

rscott posted:

are you loving serious

Hyperbole, dude

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

rscott posted:

please tell me you're socking food and ammo back for the rahowa so i can figure out how to mock you precisely because lol

You seem to forget that I'm not an American and you also missed the part where I was making a joke!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

rscott posted:

yeah but you live here and australians are the only country that seems more downright racist than the US these days

How the bloody gently caress did you take anything that I said as racism??? If there was a revolution, don't you think it'd actually HELP those who are oppressed anyways?

jfc dude chill the gently caress out

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Pham Nuwen posted:

Give the European countries a chance; France for instance has shown a remarkable aptitude for racism with only a fraction of the racial diversity of America.
Don't forget South Africa!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Phone posted:

Ughhhh, trying to buy plane tickets for March and that poo poo is $350 more expensive than last week. Balls.

Clear your cookies if you're using the same computer that you used before, I did that after looking at flights to Hawaii and they went down by $500

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

leica posted:

So the VA had me swallow a camera "pill" so they can see the inner bowels of my personal hell. I'm wearing a belt with a receiver on it and it's very odd. The camera is supposed to be flushed but I'm tempted to get it out of my poop for a souvenir :v:

Must be your personality then? Women are far less shallow than guys when it comes to looks, if you can't land a reasonably looking woman maybe your attitude sucks.

If anyone can brag about this its me. I'm an ugly muffucka and my wife is loving gorgeous

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Viggen posted:

You aren't an Aussie. If you were, you'd know she married you for your green card. :v:

True :v: Technically I'm only a citizen of Ireland and the US though (and even more technically, I think my US citizenship cancelled out my Irish citizenship) :shrug:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Someone on yikyak was trying to hook up at the campus library, so i responded to meet at the 4th floor stairwell(that I happen to be sitting near). Based on his response this ugly bastard drove all the way across campus to go to an empty stairwell.

This is what I do instead of studying

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Viggen posted:

Forgot to bring your fursuit?

...now that you say it, I knew I was forgetting something.

Dammit.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I had to google what yiffing was and wow, what a thing :stonk:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I used an Apple Airport Express and it's great, plus I can gently caress with all the settings from my phone.

it just werks

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

T1g4h posted:

It just shocks me that people who work in a field that is all about saving lives would be so hateful re: homosexuality. It's loving 2014, how is this still even a thing?

Michigan just passed a law where you have the legal right to refuse to help someone if it's against your religious rights, ie, you can refuse to help a gay dude because you think all gays should die

Just when I was starting to have hope for this state :smith:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

T1g4h posted:

Yeah, I heard about that. Has it actually become proper law, or is it still going through the process? Either way, it's hosed up :sigh:

Idk how it all works but I think the bills passed the house and senate and is waiting to be signed by our glorious leader, who I hope rejects it since even though he's a republican he has been really good for the states economy and also knows that by signing this he will be hated by everyone in Ferndale. And other places too :v:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Whenever I get nervous I get gaggy as gently caress. I'm about to take two finals that I'm not very comfortable with the materials for and I've been having these coughs that turn into gags.

Oddly, I took a poo poo and it stopped. :shrug:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

meatpimp posted:

You were so full of poo poo it was backing up?

I think the pressure of the poo on my stomach was making me nauseous, it happens sometimes, especially when I don't drink enough water and am vaping.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

CornHolio posted:

I actually recently switched from Prevacid to something similar, it didn't have an easy to remember name though so I don't know what it is. I can look when I get home. It's cheaper and seems to work just as well, and I've been on it for about two months now.

Protonix/pantaprazole(sp?)?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Fo3 posted:

Yeah but I didn't say anything last time vaping was brought up. Only saying it now because of 13" hosed up situation hacking up poo poo and trying to quit drinking and smoking at the same time.

e: VVV
cool.

I vape too, I love that I can actually run around and not feel like dying anymore. Plus my vape hits harder than any cig and apparently it hits harder than the weed all my friends smoke.

it also servers as a lightsaber!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The best part about living across from campus is sitting on Yik yak telling people trying to hook up to go to some cold part of campus and wait for me and never show up

I wonder how long they stand there before they give up...

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Currently someone is waiting outside a dorm for an imaginary girl to let him in.

I think it's like 15F outside.

Edit: devyl nooo :smith:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cakefool posted:

You're a dick.

Meh, I mostly started doing it because everyone was so tired of the yaks that are like "I NEED MY DICK SUCKED" and "ANYONE WANNA gently caress IN STUDY ROOM ABC?" and now those posts dont come up as often. I'd say I did my university a favour :v:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rhyno posted:

Fo3 I may have missed it (drunk) but where do you live bro?

Australia.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Wait do other states not have some sort of deposit on cans? I know here in Michigan we pay $0.10 extra let can then turn it in to get the $0.10 back later on.

My wife gets upset with me because I still forget about that sometimes and toss the cans in the recycler

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDafMzo4HO8

Holy poo poo I can't wait to have children

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I have 4L of gin and 2L of tonic for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Terrible Robot posted:

Do you also have a large, clean bucket? :getin:

I do, actually.

I would love to get drunk right now but I also would like to marathon Castle series 2 tonight :v:

• Locked thread