Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Easily my #1 sleep related incident was when I was dreaming and my girlfriend at the time and I were being chased by some sort of shadow creatures. Right as one was leaping for us she got the idea to give me a kiss as she was getting out of bed. I woke up, grabbed her by the face and proceeded to throw/knee her off the bed. I slept on the couch for the next few nights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
That's a killer loving yard.

Also Crossfit bears kipping on your swing.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

KozmoNaut posted:

I never got into A Perfect Circle, despite giving Mer De Noms numerous tries. Same thing with Tool, never did anything for me, there's no appeal at all.

Everything Keenan touches just automatically turns to poo poo, I guess :geno:

You take that back right now or I swear to god.(tool fans are terrible people full disclosure)

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

stump posted:

Sometimes when I eat sandwiches my beard gets caught in my mouth and I feel like a disgusting hobo.

Breakfast sandwiches with runny yolks are the worst. I wait until I eat breakfast to take a shower because apparently I'm a neanderthal and can't avoid leaving snacks in my facial hair.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
The gently caress is a mustache cup?

• Locked thread