Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
I feel like I'm in the minority here since I sleep relatively well. I do smoke a lot of damned reefer though, and that seems to suppress my dreaming. When I am on a break from smoking my dreams are very vivid then. Sleep paralysis sounds frightening; can you be 'awakened' from it if someone shook you like trying to disturb a normal rest?

Edit; I can remember a handful of times where, in a dream, I tripped and woke up trying to brace my fall. That must have looked hilarious.

stone soup fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Dec 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

meatpimp posted:

That's a good update to a lovely situation.

Right on--a big step in the right direction and less you have to wrestle with. Awesome!

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
My New Years resolution includes effort on my Rambler Rogue and a project thread. This forum needs more AMC representation.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Rhyno posted:

the car she was upsidedown on repoed

she figured since she moved 3 hours away she could just stop paying him.

If she can't afford her payments then chances are she is driving around without insurance either.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

eating a bunch of mushrooms alone

Yikes! I hope some part of this went well. I've turned down psychedelics before because I wasn't in the right mind-frame, so I can't imagine where this road led you to.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
2015: coming soon.

Hang in there folks.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Rhyno posted:

What if 2015 sucks????

We hug it out until the next year.

Geirskogul posted:

For my birthday today, I get to take care of my critically I'll fiancee, who's been sick for nearly a week now.

Happy birthday dude, even if it's not what you wanted today to be.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

freelop posted:

We build new ones out of spare wiper blades

Feel the warm embrace of my disintegrated rubbery bits

Edit;
Impulse shopping ahoy.
\/\/

stone soup fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Dec 8, 2014

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

I laughed at all of these.
Thanks have some cattes

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

NitroSpazzz posted:

Dating chat
I've tried a few dating sites recently and it feels so strange, especially writing about yourself in a positive manner meant to be appealing. Rarely does anyone respond to messages either, it seems.

I think I'll just close it out soon and hope I come across someone cool just by doing the things that I enjoy (unlikely)

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
Isn't that neat? (It's not you)

Though, your username appears normally.

Edit:
I'm not making any promises.
\/\/\/\/

stone soup fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Dec 14, 2014

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

cursedshitbox posted:

oorrrr

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/rvs/4774489341.html

buy a 6v92TA with a bus wrapped around it for less than the 8v71.

come out ahead with more power, less thirst, AND a bus to hoon drive.

You're getting me all worked up with detroit diesel/bus chat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwzO6KHk4Wc
"Yooo...Mothafuckin' MC9"

Edit; In the related links..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VvGUrL7FYo

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
He was too wrapped up in all the excitement to get the details right. His enthusiasm is still admirable, though.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
How tough would working on a DD powered bus be for a guy that's wrenched on all manner of passenger vehicles? Would I need to upgrade all my tools to "fun size?"

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Fo3 posted:

Congrats BraveUlysses. e: BTW you like Cream? I love that song.

Awesome jam.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Fo3 posted:

Laughing it's target too, (they're here in Australia but mainly sell clothing, not much else)
Target has it's headquarters here in Minnesota but doesn't sell alcohol in any of stores I've been to.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

some texas redneck posted:

That's definitely a unique combo - just about every redhead I've ever met has had blue eyes.
Red hair and dull blue eyes here. Also, Hawaii was wonderful both times I've been lucky enough to visit. Even if I burn(ed).

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
I wish I was playing baseball for a living. I still have good knees still, too.
Gotta have a chat with that younger me one day.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Might be getting some Molly tonight. Never tried it before. Should be fun.

Do you actually know what you're taking? I have 2 testing kits myself because I wanted to know for certainty what I'm buying.There is a lot of bullshit is sold as 'molly' that actually tests out as research chems and bath-salts.

Tonight might involve some fun festivities myself too. My candy might get flipped through a blizzard while im drinking a frosty beverage. Godspeed folks

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

iForge posted:

Dear people with absurdly bright HID headlights and people that drive around with their high beams on all the time,

I hope a brick comes through your windshield at high speed.

Signed,
Everyone else on the road.

There is a man who gleefully drives around my neighborhood in his Ford F250 with his bumper mounted 2' long LED bar fully illuminated to marijuana cultivation levels.

This is North Minneapolis.

Thanks guy.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
I'm turning 30 in February and I'm still not sure how I should feel about it. Someday's I wish the house and everything I own would burn to the ground, and other days I'm happy to be a homebody. Also that whole planning for the future thing hasn't caught on with me yet.

Edit; Incredibly loud music while getting ready Saturday mornings will never get old. King Crimson <3

stone soup fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Dec 20, 2014

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

InitialDave posted:

Engineering/manufacturing can be pretty unreformed in the kind of people you meet, especially older ones, but I can say that there is no way anyone I've worked with would pull this poo poo, or any company would put up with it.

One of our toolmakers at work; "I'd NEVER let my daughter work in a place like this."

Greybeards.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
If you get a home depot/menards/lowes rental, does the contract require that you're hauling the respective stores goods? I mean, surely they wouldn't let someone just throw down a $20 and zip to the u-pull-it lot, not that some managers would give a drat if their truck came back with a puddle of antifreeze and oil in the back.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
All my mother asked for Christmas was to play a board-game with pops and her 2 boys so tonight featured the Game of Life, possibly an original version since the box is in tatters and the cover-art looks to be from the 70s, and tomorrow I think we are playing Careers (also a 70s original).

I love my family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Rhyno posted:

I got promoted. I'm now handling all the purchasing of merchandise from vendors. Got a raise too.

Nice one 2014, trying to tickle my balls a little before you take off.
Congrats dude

Also same to all of you baby-making, vow-taking, success-havers too!

• Locked thread