Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
I basically work every day so holidays just mean less work and more money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
For those of you not on snapchat or my Facebook.

Who brings a cat to a car meet??? This guy.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

mafoose posted:

Hahaha I want something to be able to haul cars from the surrounding areas but everyone wants too much for diesels around here. This truck has depreciated so much that the only way it'll go lower requires a ditch, a pole, or catastrophic engine failure.

This is what I found too, so I bought a new one for not much more than a 7 year old one with 200k.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
The only thing getting me through this nightmare day at work is thinking about picking up my truck tomorrow!

The paint guy will drop by today to give me a quote on painting the bumpers, headlight filler panels, and grill to get rid of the chrome. Then I want to change the headlights to the black projectors and the taillights to the fancy LED ones. And debadge everything.

Holdbrooks fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Dec 16, 2014

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
I have a mountain of student loan debt and use my cc to buy everything and pay bill and just pay one bill per month. I have awesome credit because of this and have never been late or missed a payment. It is pretty handy becaus I got 1.75% apr on the new truck and just got gap insurance for $200 and kept all the money I saveed for the down payment to pay off the higher interst student loans instead. I have never paid interest on the credit card and and get cash back so it work out well for me.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Liquid Communism posted:

Anyone who was on the fence, Steam's got Spintires 66% off now. :10bux:

Looks like I might get this tonight.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
The helicopter on the roof is hotboxing the pharmacy with jet exhaust and now I have a headache. Awesome.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
I guess you can add me to the 2014 gif club now.

Hit something big in the fiat on the way home. Hit hard enough to put it up on two wheels for a bit but made it back a few miles to the hospital at least. The little pump and fix a flat Thai the Abarth get instead of a spare won't save this one. Less than 900 miles on the tire too.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
I checked out at the fiat in the daylight and it will need more than a tire. And I think it will need a trailer to get home. Looks like it has about -7 degrees of camber and the wheel is pushed back almost an inch. Also it seems to sit lower than just the flat tire.

Happy holidays to me!

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Phone posted:

punished for not buying the z2 star spec. :P

Look at that sidewall again.

Holdbrooks fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Dec 29, 2014

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
AI tell me what I should not buy a 2008 orange smart car that won't start after a new motor was put in for 4k and do something stupid with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

This is what I'm thinking, but I don't really need another project.

• Locked thread