Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

this is it, the big one, my new fetish for life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

burritolingus posted:

Around the time they had Pebbles, although maybe as late as the Pebbles and Bam-Bam Show if you want to be super generous.

TOILETLORD posted:

when they stopped smoking

Fun Fact: These are the same moments. Winston pulled out and Welch's Grape Juice went in when Pebbles was born.

But yeah, the Pebbles and Bam-Bam Show was absolutely dreadful. Even as a small child watching it in rerun syndication I could tell that.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
definitely the great gazoo

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
like seriously wtf was up with him. a little alien that follows Fred around??

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

my parents used to give me Flintstones chewable vitamins when I was kid and I used to jam em in the weatherstripping on the patio door because gently caress the Flintstones and gently caress vitamins

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

my parents used to give me Flintstones chewable vitamins when I was kid and I used to jam em in the weatherstripping on the patio door because gently caress the Flintstones and gently caress vitamins

eat your goddamn vitamins like Sammy Sosa

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

The Great Gazoo owns, so does Mr. Mxyzptlk, I'M OUT OF HERE.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I always thought that episode where Wilma gets tentacle raped by the dishwasher octopus was a tad dubious.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

when an animal got used as a household appliance and then mugged to the camera and said "It's a living" for the third loving time

get another joke, assholes

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

TOILETLORD posted:

mid way through season two when the shows original tone was taken away as the budget was increased, alot of people say it's when evil concarne went away and they tried to blend that show into grimm

PIE
PIE
PIE IN THE SKYYYY

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

The Flintstones owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntrsMAlIQWA

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ok now i understand tobacco regulation

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
BARNY MY PEBLES

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i was not a discerning child, but this was one show i looked at and immediately said "no"

also do they still show old flintstones episodes

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i dunno when but i bet after the shark looked at th ecamera and said that it is a living!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
my parents made me see the live action movie in theaters

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i saw the episode based on rear window as a kid and it hosed me up real bad

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

RandomFerret posted:

when an animal got used as a household appliance and then mugged to the camera and said "It's a living" for the third loving time

get another joke, assholes

Also haha household slavery, hilarious poo poo

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
when they started pandering to liberal audiences by promising to 'have a gay old time'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFNXdMjua9A&t=23s

• Locked thread