Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Was it when Mork showed up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Was it when Mork showed up?

It was when Fonzie water skiied over Laverne and Shirley.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
When ron howard opened his goddamned mouth the first time in the pilot.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
when fonzie went EYYYYYYYYYYYYY

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
when fonzie moved in with the cunninghams

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i know something is wrong with that show since i could never sit through a single rerun on tv.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

When Richies brother disappeared.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

TOILETLORD posted:

i know something is wrong with that show since i could never sit through a single rerun on tv.

As opposed to M.A.S.H, which when it was good was really good, Happy Days is a great example of undeserved nostalgia

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
In the 3rd season episode "Hollywood, part 3 of 3"

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

JB50 posted:

When Richies brother disappeared.

When Chuck, the nonverbal basketball player disappeared. Also, when they stopped using "Rock Around the Clock " as the theme song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Eyyyyyyy lmao

• Locked thread