Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

i enjoyed fury

hell, i though Shia Labeouf was actually good in it. for that alone it's a good movie.

ending was kinda bullshit though. you know that ss officer would've dusted the gently caress out of him when he peeped him under the tank
pretty sure that was just another kid who looked under the tank, and that's why he didn't shoot him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I hope he also picked up a dip habit, started saying "y'all," and discussed his pubes with his tank crew.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Victor Vermis posted:

What does this mean? Like milking time off before you throw it?

I was by no means an "individual" with "pride" or "self-respect" while I was in but I definitely wouldn't participate in that nonsense.
Yes, letting the spoon fly and holding it before tossing it. It'd be one thing if I was doing it myself, but I don't want to be around when PV2 Fucknuts is on the line. :stare:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I've only ever heard the term "cooking" used in reference to that action, not "cooking off."

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Vasudus posted:

what the gently caress cleveland

edit:
ahahahahaha

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

GiP is about to come full-circle.

Isn't the cycle of life beautiful? :allears:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

:stare:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Godholio posted:

Are we telling him to post pictures of his daughter or to drink beer with her?
Both, I think.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

zombie303 posted:

That's what ammo crates are for.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Every day there's a new term coined by some ~*~special snowflake~*~ who just isn't like everyone else.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Volunteer Boy: That doesn't look very scary. More like a six-foot hambeast.

Dr. Alan Grant: A hambeast, huh? OK, try to imagine yourself in Berkeley. You get your first look at this "six foot hambeast" as you enter a clearing. Xe moves like an elephant, lumbering, wheezing, mopping xer head. And you keep still because you think that maybe xis visual acuity is based on movement like cishets - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Polysexor. You stare at xer, and xe just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side,

[makes 'whoshing' sound]

Dr. Alan Grant: from the other two polysexers you didn't even know were there. Because polysexer's a pack hunter, you see, xe uses coordinated attack patterns and xe is out in force today. And xe assaults your common sense with this...
[he produces a smartphone from his pocket]

Dr. Alan Grant: A blog of "indefatigable arguments" and illogical hate, like nails on a chalkboard, in xer sweaty paw. He doesn't bother to debate you like a civilized person, say... no no. He shrieks at you here, or here...

[he lightly tongues the boy's ear, and twists his natural sexual organs]

Dr. Ellie Sattler: Oh, Alan...

Dr. Alan Grant: Or maybe you fight back and the group starts screaming rape as a trump card. The point is, you are alive when they doxx you, your lose your job, and the police finally come. So you know, try to show a little respect.

Volunteer Boy: OK.

e: vvv made a couple changes
And that's a wrap. We're done here, folks.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Bought a new shotgun on Black Friday, finally took it out today. I've missed that smell. Smells like... victory. :)

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

pkells posted:

Just finished my senior design presentation, which means after 11 years split between school, military, then school again, I'll finally be graduating college this Monday.

And I was just offered a civil engineering job I was hoping for in Charleston, SC starting in January, which means I get to relax and do nothing for the next month or so besides make a trip up to Boston for the holidays.

Being a vet rules.
Congrats, duder, that's awesome!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

That stupid loving registry has been up for months, and I still can't loving register because it's a broke-rear end shitshow. Holy gently caress, VA.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Re-posting because this gives me a chub every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSyK-YTEGMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUEiz2m84K8

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

But do you have carpal tunnel from playing WoW obsessively and an aggressive foot fungus from never showering? Were you later able somehow blame both on military service? :smug: :smug:
As much as I like the "FYGM" attitude, anybody who does this needs to be taken out back and shot.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

One and a half papers and one not-too-long program to go. gently caress literature classes forever. At least I got exempted from one final because my grade is already through the roof.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

only one of those is worth watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_VdSCMJhx0

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Right on, dude, that's fantastic. Congrats!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

My last Christmas in the Army was spent babysitting the shitheads who were getting chaptered out on Rear D.

This Christmas I got called Santa. gently caress yeah.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Painsaw posted:

My family, and extended family, is annoyingly drama-free. So I gotta go out and search for that poo poo. Who the gently caress is Fire, aside from some whacko twitterererer.
A looney troon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kwXNVCaxY

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Can we just get rid of organized religions and their mouth-breathing worshipers, already? Fuckin' a, they are the worst.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Merry Christmas, cocksuckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR07r0ZMFb8

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

So, we meet again, New York State DMV...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

What the gently caress, this is the second time in as many semesters that classes have been magically bumped from my course load right before the semester starts without notifying me, and once again, one of them is now full. Both times, these are classes that I can't afford to not be taking right now. Some fuckhead in the registrar's office is gonna get the rear end chewing of a lifetime tomorrow because this poo poo is loving ridiculous. Happy loving new year, assholes.

• Locked thread