Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Victor Vermis posted:

Don't fart on your food.

a shameful chef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Vasudus posted:

what the gently caress cleveland

edit:

This made my laugh so hard my eyes started tearing. Christ.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

50 Foot Ant posted:

Better than being what I was, or a medic like her momma.

Got out, and those translated directly to jack and poo poo.

What's X-Ray tech like nowadays?

If she's got her Daddy's luck (real lovely) is she going to find herself attached to a loving EOD unit X-Raying poo poo? Or is she just gonna be a hospital drunk making sure nobody gets good medical care?

My career was mostly at an AFB with over 80,000 personnel. Our clinic didn't have an xray machine or any other imaging equipment after about 2009. Soo...

Edit: If she doesn't want an account here, at least force her to keep a journal of her career and post it every six months so we can see the optimism and bullheadedness drift into anguish, disgust, regret, and shame.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Dec 9, 2014

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Are we telling him to post pictures of his daughter or to drink beer with her?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

holocaust bloopers posted:

I've ingested enough de-icing fluid that it surely has to be toxic. Not to mention JP-8 fumes and other poo poo.

Probably less detrimental than walking past the back row or just being on the jet the day after Mongolian bbq.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

pkells posted:

Had a girl start crying in front of the entire class when the professor was asking her questions about her presentation during my senior design class. Apparently she's cried during difficult final exams before.

I'd love to be in the room when her design group has to defend their project in front of a bunch of engineers for like 2 hours straight.

We had a woman (an engineer, even) break down crying while giving a briefing in OTS. IIRC it was like a 3-5 minute brief on whatever to your own class, so the dozen or so people you spent every minute of every day with for 12 weeks.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Because sociology deals with reality.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

The first time I saw the girlfriend of a lesbian I used to know, I thought it was her mom or maybe an aunt. Super nice, but the years are apparently republican.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Yeah, the Fire is a tablet, not specifically an e-reader.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

holocaust bloopers posted:

It is my hope these social justice groups all meet for a gnarly brawl like in Operation Barbarossa.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

SperginMcBadposter posted:

I never deployed, suck it cancerlungs. :smug:
I did, however, sit inside a loudass equipment shelter for hours at a time at one base. And at my next base we used the equipment floor of the terminal as our "office" for a year straight, so my hearing is probably gonna poo poo out on me early on.

My ears have been ringing since I was like 30.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Don't they just do massages instead?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Christoff posted:

Thanks for not saying "you a bitch I wasn't allowed to take leave for 3 years!" Or something

That was me. I sold back 60 days, used a bunch at the end, and still lost about a month.

elite_garbage_man posted:

That's pretty smart.

Isn't the max you can sell back like 60 anyways?

Yes. DOD wide, and I think it's actually sourced from a law.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

You can't sexually assault the willing

or men

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I've never had a rate increase nor attended traffic school. It depends on how the local system works, how the state laws are, and how often your insurance company pulls your record if the authorities don't actually report it directly.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I'd rather just go to work.

ded posted:

someday ill have a house with a big backyard so i can have a dog

dont see the point of having a small stupid loving yappy dog that sits indoors and pisses everywhere

Yeeeeup!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does fire still use it? I'll follow if so.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Spending Christmas alone in an empty house with 15 year single malt.

A good Christmas.

That is a good Christmas.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Doesn't BAH take a hit over breaks?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

One of my grandmothers is essentially the case manager that works with Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis in Beetlejuice. I guess doing 20+ years at the DMV will do that to a person.

My other grandmother is a slightly insane supercatholic that has been getting more and more antisemitic in her years. I don't really talk to her after she called me one day to call my dad (her son) a liar and that her telling me this was good for him. Or the time I picked her up with my kids in the car to bring them all to Christmas where she explained how the Jews were ruining the holidays.

I don't understand Christian anti-semitism. Jesus was a loving Jew.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Our first snowfall of the season. :)

Now back to browsing lovely job opportunities interspersed with fail videos on youtube.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Got $50 cash and on saturday I'll get the first Iron Man on blu ray. Yay Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Countdown until I see that on facebook.

• Locked thread