Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

krispykremessuck posted:

you're all the guy from nightcrawler if you don't get how awesome a loving crockpot is

slow cooker is for nerds who can't cook, dutch oven put in the oven on low is where its at, that way you can brown your poo poo on the stove before it slow cooks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

krispykremessuck posted:

I will loving fight you and cave in your skull with a dutch oven you nouveau-castiron hipster human being

I actually use a copper rondeau, suck it

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

krispykremessuck posted:

I like to waste money on sparkly kitchen crap too lets suck each others dicks in williams sonoma and then slit our throats

I'm actually okay with this

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

krispykremessuck posted:

no that's what a smoker is for you chump

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

I had a guy in my freshman seminar a few months ago declare he was a pansexual demimale, his explanation for this was, and this is a mostly accurate quote "I'm attracted to everyone but not because of their gender but because of their inherent beauty" and "I always identified as male but when my friends started discovering their genders I realized that its not a binary thing so I felt close minded limiting myself to just one"

don't get me wrong, homosexual, bisexual, trans, I don't give a gently caress

but I really wanted to punch this fucker in the face

• Locked thread