Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stanley Goodspeed
Dec 26, 2005
What, the feet thing?

Shia LeBeouf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Goodspeed
Dec 26, 2005
What, the feet thing?

Was working on the car out front yesterday and USPS mailman was walking by, and I asked him something like "they have you working on a Sunday?!" and he talked about how they delivered packages for Amazon and I told him that was bullshit. Turned out the two boxes he was carrying was poo poo I ordered, that was awkward.

Stanley Goodspeed
Dec 26, 2005
What, the feet thing?

One of my proudest military moments was having to take a huge poo poo on guard and we didn't have anything convenient to leave it in since we were on one of those ghetto get everyone killed COPs you'd find in Afghanistan circa-2007, so I cut a square foot of parachute silk off our guard post and poo poo onto that. Wrapped that turd up like a cross between Christmas and Chipotle and slung it down the hill. Didn't think anything of it until a couple weeks later when some dipshit fell asleep on guard and had extra duty to police up the perimeter - I guess he grabbed the corner of my Amazon frustration-free packaged poo poo shipment because that log leapt free right down his leg.

Nothing like the MRAP full of liquid poo poo from the Marines thread but lol I still got to poo poo on someone.

Stanley Goodspeed
Dec 26, 2005
What, the feet thing?

Had a little tiny postage stamp sized COP in the middle of loving nowhere, Afghanistan. The main guard post was right next to our burn pit so you got to enjoy the mystery chemistry every shift. Even better, our PL was an absolute pyromaniac and would just save up all the cardboard and Styrofoam from a couple of food shipments, mix that in with a ton of cheese charges from the mortars, a can of diesel and if we were lucky a case of unused ASIP batteries. Heat used to get bad enough to have to evacuate the guard post as a literal column of flame became the tallest thing on post, and the sandbags had all melted off on the burn pit side and the dirt inside them had cemented into shape from the heat.

But I quit smoking so I got that going for me I guess.

Stanley Goodspeed
Dec 26, 2005
What, the feet thing?

Where's the links to all those posts that I think Deathy McDeath read out loud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Goodspeed
Dec 26, 2005
What, the feet thing?

My life is finally whole again thanks

• Locked thread