Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I can't wait for when I retire and can spend all day owning kids at Call Of Duty: Black Ops 20.

except they'll own you because they're fresh and their motor systems are much better than yours, lol owned grandpa go poo poo yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

when i get old i'm gonna totally confuse the timeline of my life. so i'll be on forums talking about how Adventure for the 2600 and FFX are both better than modern games can ever be

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
lifehack: if you feel sad, pet a dog. petting a dog will trick your brain into thinking something loves you

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
it's a trick because no one actually loves you

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
also your parents died when you were very young and you can't remember their faces anymore

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Maybe if games were good/fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.
Quit your video games and go to work all day.

• Locked thread