Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
These contests favor the patient but gently caress that let's drop a doodle in to kick it off.

Eliot's sensitive about skipping leg day. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
God bless modern games having generous autosaves and checkpoints, this poo poo happening would make me not play any games for the rest of the day.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.

TapamN posted:

So it turns out ripping textures from Blue Stinger is trivial, since it uses completely standard Dreamcast textures.

And I just avatarized 'em. :v:

And you can make your avatar a Hello Market billboard.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.

Kangra posted:

The subtitles only appeared when the girl was talking, and only when she commented on Eliot.

The other time that same white text appears on the screen is when the game is describing what's going on.

Which can only mean one thing: She is the narrator. This is a story told by a seven-year-old girl in a world of her own making. Maybe we should be less harsh on it.

Are you seriously saying that this is Lauren's Cartoons except if they were a video game, because everything makes sense now. :magical:

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
Once upon a time, there was these guys who were on a boat, but then an island nearby exploded and there was a blue fairy, except it wasn't a blue fairy at first, it copied a solid gold fairy in a bottle and made herself bigger.

And then they got to the island and there was monsters and one guy was named Eliot and he had guns, his buddy was named.... uh, named Dogs! He had guns too but he liked punching things because he was a pirate and had a pirate voice.

Aaaaand theeen they went to the mall, it was on the island and there were monsters there too, they bought lots of food and soda except it's not Coke or Pepsi it'sss..... it's HASSY! And the mall, it has Christmas stuff everywhere because it's Christmas time for the monsters but not for the people who are dead.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
I can't loving believe this game no-sold Jon St. John.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,

He helps people like me.
Haha, didn't think my doodle would actually win. Sending a PM to you guys.

• Locked thread