Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:
Uh, I believe MCPON specifically stated that all CTs were War Fighters. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analogical
May 20, 2013

What's that NECC program where they board ships and check everyone out? My old LPO did that for a year and never stopped acting hard because he had EXW

Analogical
May 20, 2013

Found out my POS supervisor "forgot" to send a unit coin to an E4 we had to haul into work while he was on leave, who didn't even know who we were or why we were calling him, to come to work for five hours half the world away. My boss practically threatened the guy over the phone to come in, and we didn't even end up needing him but I couldn't tell him that or release him so I kept giving him seemingly important tasks to do so he didn't feel like he wasted his life any more than he did. I figured the least we could do was send this kid a coin, but NAH. gently caress it I'm just going to go to the gift shop and buy one there and ship it to him.

This guy wanted me to tell a whole remote team of people they had to stay an extra four hours today on new years because he thought we might need them. I surveyed the situation and sent them home immediately after he told me that which is good because we ended up not needing them either.

Ex-noble civ need to learn how to lead before he burns all the bridges my team has access to before we're just as useless as he is.

• Locked thread