Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

44% from the free throw line today :stonk:

a bad team

edit: 40% hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
ohio state basketball has been pretty disappointing the last couple years :sigh:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

kittenmittons posted:

ohio state basketball has been pretty disappointing the last couple years :sigh:

It's a really young team this year. Unfortunately none of the big men give a poo poo, so it's not going to go anywhere.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Ehud posted:

44% from the free throw line today :stonk:

a bad team

edit: 40% hahaha

When I switched over from the stupid Bowl Game, we were up 53-44

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Illinois making a shitload of long threes this game, that's sustainable right?

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Eltoasto posted:

It's a really young team this year. Unfortunately none of the big men give a poo poo, so it's not going to go anywhere.

how good is giddens supposed to be? he looks pretty highly rated but i barely follow recruiting

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I just saw this Jerian Grant dunk and holy poo poo is that vertical freaky. It looks like he gets some sort of invisible lift near the top of his jump.

https://vine.co/v/Od5vaQHOU0u

feller
Jul 5, 2006

it was an Angel in the Restricted Area

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

PotatoJudge posted:

No one can miss 3s against Purdue. Michigan 6-11 in the 1st half.

They went 2-9 in the second half, only scored 18 points. Purdue is 2-0 but next two are @Wisconsin and Maryland.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I suppose I should open a new thread.

Title suggestions?

"Finally, Big10 teams can stop losing to midmajors like Rutgers."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Probably Magic posted:

"Finally, Big10 teams can stop losing to midmajors like Rutgers."

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3692207

• Locked thread