Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

No, that's fine.

If it's the same thing I'm thinking about, I can understand why that wasn't in. It would essentially be an entirely new campaign, and that's a lot of resources, judging by the one in the game already.

Really, it depends entirely on the individual character. The best most versatile Mystic user in the game is a Sovani, in fact.

For an example from this game, I've played ahead a little on some test runs, trying to figure out how to get Rush to change from a Warrior into a Ranger (the quickest and safest path to Ninja), and even using the Wiki as a guide, two of my attempts resulted in him becoming a Freelancer instead.
Yeah the Class Changes can be a incredible pain in the butt to have any control over in many cases. Some it is pretty easy just "Turn this Attack Off" Like choosing between Weapon types, some it is not just "Turn off" this Ability Line, some are more have only used that ability X many times which is not precise at all with the control scheme used.

Still lots of fun since in general missing the exact class you want is not game breaking, just annoying and not even something you would notice on a first run through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread