Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I've unsubscribed like 50,000 times but Doctor Paul keeps sending me emails, the latest including a chance to win a customized AR-15 with Ron Paul's signature engraved on it. SO TO WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE: GG, YOU WIN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I'm the guy that the OP is referencing.
Yes, I was referring to this poster.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Stoic Commie posted:

no one actually did, ron is emailing you to talk because he is lonely
I'm lonely but you don't see me offering to giveaway customized AR-15s with my signature engraved on them.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

The Mad Archivist posted:

maybe you should???

I'm broke

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

spooky girlfriend posted:

Should I sign you up for Nancy Pelosi's mailing list so you have a fair and balanced deluge of hysterical emails?
Somebody else signed me up for Harry Reid's

• Locked thread