Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

how repulsive, i must learn more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

lol goons are the goddamn best thing

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

It was really funny too because it wasn't even her that opened the thread, her friend or someone offsite opened the thread under the pretense that some Racist GOP Judge was beating his Mentally Handicapped Daughter for daring to use The Internet. When it was actually just a spoiled Furry who's life goal was to work at GameStop and drive a pre-owned Merc torrenting more stupid furry poo poo/video shames on her influential judges dad home IP. And Instead of being mentally or physically retarded she just had the type of Autism that makes you sexually assault pets and fantasize about loving Sonic the Hedgehog.

I remember now, I remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

Minimalist Program posted:

My biggest regret in life was that the vince mchmahon erotic reaction gif meme was not around when the boner sweatpants judge spanked his asperger daughter.

it's not too late to make it happen

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
someone get Everdraed on the phone, this is a GIF emergency

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
What the gently caress that was three years ago?!:captainpop:

How many times do old threads get dug up, and I realize they happened like 8 years ago.

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

I legit still think it was pretty sad because she's probably so hosed in the head due to awful parenting in the first place

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gently caress me, I just went through 60pages of FYAD. I need a stiff drink and a lie down.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
she is an attractive lady goon I'll give her that, too bad I'm not her type (human)

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
This happened just north of where I live. Shout out to Aransas Pass judge Will Adams.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
thought this thread would be about the pic where the old guy was reclined pantsless on the couch with his boner out and the hot girl in pajama pants looks surprised to have suddenly seen it and a mom-age woman is sitting in a chair smiling

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you all know the pic

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
shes probably a furry weirdo because her dad spanked her so much. im glad things turned out for her the way they did. she seems to be doing well.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

gary oldmans diary posted:

you all know the pic

thank you, for mentioning the pic and reminding me of it.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Where is the evidence of her being a furry and loving iguanas or whatever?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

spud posted:

I got your evidence riiiiiiight here, buddy.

*points at crotch*

*you look down at my crotch, and there's a manilla enveloped stapled to it, with the word EVIDENCE on it*

*inside the envelope there's a picture of me pointing at my crotch*

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

spud posted:

IIRC what actually happened was that it turned out she had registered on some animal loving forum and goons were like "why you do this?" and she was like "I was investigating it cuz my friend is doing it and it seems pretty cool so don't hate."

IDK if she was a confirmed furry or just creepily and obsessively into the lovely 3D era Sonic games/comics/anime. So a hopefully a Furry since the idea of someone loving that for non-sexual reasons is even more depressing.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

holy crap, i remember this. this actually made the national news, for a day. p sure the girl was legit borderline given everything that came out about her.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

El Estrago Bonito posted:

IIRC what actually happened was that it turned out she had registered on some animal loving forum and goons were like "why you do this?" and she was like "I was investigating it cuz my friend is doing it and it seems pretty cool so don't hate."

IDK if she was a confirmed furry or just creepily and obsessively into the lovely 3D era Sonic games/comics/anime. So a hopefully a Furry since the idea of someone loving that for non-sexual reasons is even more depressing.

could swear she was confirmed as a furry. it's out there, somewhere, maybe here.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
FUCKIN' FURRY BRAT. BONER?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I don't like the fact that is a video of a grown man beating a child with a belt.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
whats the big deal he didnt do anything illegal
oh wait i forgot liberals want to take away a mans freedom to run his own household :mad: help us glenn beck

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I got banned because of that thread and I think that I was wronged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG2wsRrwjww

• Locked thread