Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Levitate posted:

god I hate these games, the Rangers just have some mental block playing against the Lightning. Yes Tampa is a good team but the Rangers make soooo many stupid mistakes when they're playing them and Bishop owns them

Voodoo

Possibly hoodoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

If anyone on the Ducks would like to spear Lucic in the balls I think we'd all appreciate it.

FCP, looking in your direction....

grack
Jan 10, 2012

That's a new one, Oilers

grack
Jan 10, 2012

mindofme posted:

Its hard to call this team the worst ever when teams like the early 90s Sens and Sharks exist, but Holy poo poo they are loving Terrible.

Those teams at least had an excuse. The Oilers don't.

Well, besides the terrible, horrible no-good management.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

How long until Vasth fakes another groin injury to get out of playing behind that team?

Also, over/under on jerseys thrown tonight in Edmonton?

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Ference is still an rear end in a top hat

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Albino Squirrel posted:

Jesus, I turned off the Oilers game when it was 1-0 to go give my kid a bath. I come back less than halfway through the second and it's 3-1. What the poo poo?

The Oilers gave up two shorthanded goals to the same player during the same power play.

And then they Oiler'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

go bruins

excuse i need to go bleach my mouth

• Locked thread