Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HaroldofTheRock
Jun 3, 2003

Pillbug
Going to state the same thing everyone else has said: this game's atmosphere is great! Although it's a little goofy to be dodging ghosts only to get a game update and immediately boot it up. At any rate I'm on the edge of my seat to see how it all ends, thanks for doing this LP.

So when you're playing this for the first time, and you're getting killed by the regrets due to lack of clairvoyance...does that kill the mood of the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HaroldofTheRock
Jun 3, 2003

Pillbug
Mark me down as another who really enjoyed this LP. To be honest, I think the LP was probably the best way for me to experience this game; I don't think I would've enjoyed the atmosphere as much if I was doing the playing. I hope you are able to get the sequel LP off the ground.

• Locked thread