Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Downs Duck
Nov 19, 2005
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free do to anything"

Jordan7hm posted:

Oops, sorry guys. Will harass you all tonight with remaining prizes.

Thank you kindly for Cognition :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aba
Oct 2, 2013

Jordan7hm posted:

Oops, sorry guys. Will harass you all tonight with remaining prizes.

Thanks for harassing me with Lilly Looking Through :)

Downs Duck
Nov 19, 2005
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free do to anything"
Alright, I'm of of this thread as it seems to die out. I have a small thing going on in gifting thread, so head on there if you want something:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3513572&pagenumber=831#post440035296

Thank you for the contest and all the gifts! Later!

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/malek1013/

Note, I work a very VERY hectic and full work schedule so I can sometimes be hard to reach. Just let me know who needs what (or better yet, just PM me an e-mail address and game then I can gift via E-Mail.)

Not sure if I'll do this again next year unless I can just dump the games on someone.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I felt bad for missing out on taking part in Fraser Crane's Tactical Christmas, as I love that name so much.

seorin
May 23, 2005

2 Sun's Dusk (Day 78)
Of the Seven Visions of Seven Trials of the Incarnate, I have now fulfilled the Fifth Trial.

Malek posted:

Not sure if I'll do this again next year unless I can just dump the games on someone.

If this works better for you, just contact me or Kragger. Some people like making a lot of new Steam friends, but if you'd rather just drop a bunch of games at once, we're pretty flexible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Sent a PM and got Don't Starve (and a bonus)! Thanks again Malek along with everyone in the thread!

• Locked thread