Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Finally signed up today. Heard so many awesome things about the service so I'm excited!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

All of the Nakamura vs Tanahashi matches for the IWGP Intercontinental title were absolutely fantastic. I cannot get enough of Nakamura.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

I'm incredibly excited for Nakamura vs Ibushi. Nakamura is far and away my favorite guy in New Japan. This is one of the better NJPW cards top to bottom in a long time. There isn't a bad match on it.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

triplexpac posted:

It's annoying that they have a guy who's gimmick is that he comes to the ring with a microphone singing but they have to mute the audio on NJPW World

I mean it's their own dang streaming service

Most likely a rights issue involving Japanese record labels, which can be notoriously dickish about licensing out their content.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Biosys posted:

Just watched the NOAH main event and seconding it as p. good, I didn't see the rest of the show so I was surprised at the postmatch angle.

I can see why NOAH is having trouble though, the NOAH team (outside of Marafuji and Maybach) seemed kinda bland, maybe its just cause I don't watch much of it but even the lower Suzuki-gun members seemed way cooler/bigger stars.

Wasn't Katsuhiko Nakajima supposed to be the next big thing like 5 years ago? He's only 27 now but I haven't heard anything notable that's he done in along while.

• Locked thread