Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

boring boring boring show, fun main event with a dead crowd, and i miss randy orton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

cesaro please ask for your release

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Smoking Crow posted:

Is the Macho Man statement confirmation that Lanny relented?

Lanny gave up a while ago but he never could have blocked Macho's induction in the first place it just wouldn't have been what Macho wanted/had Lanny's blessing.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Cesaro should get as fat as Hero

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan posted:

Cesaro should get as fat as Hero

burger kings of wrestling

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

81sidewinder posted:

New Day was not 'jobbed out' at all. They won a match, then lost a match due to a run-in. The run-in started a program with another tag team, which they will likely beat on the PPV preshow.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

My only problem with The New Day is i have no idea what their gimmick is and i dont know if they'll ever get an opportunity to tell me. I want to like them, though, i like all three guys.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I wish i was black

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TheRationalRedditor posted:

CB4 is a fuckin cool movie

One time at a bar this old guy was trying to tell me that MC5 was the greatest band ever and kids today don't understand punk rock but he kept calling them cb4

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I feel blessed to see a WWE with even one well pushed tag team

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Cardboard Box posted:

when was the last time any tag teams in the wwe actually had a storyline

Miz was trying to gently caress Naomi!

other than that the Dusts turned heel and tried to break Jey's leg in increasingly frustrated pursuit of the cosmic key

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Literally every wwe employee who wrestles on raw or smackdown every single week has the same basic match over and over again so that stuff really never bothered me.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

After the countout win the Dusts snapped and laid out the Usos and worked over ones leg doing further damage to what they knew was tweaked during the match

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

You cant hear me

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

right here, right now

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Daniel Bryan posted:

LMAO ROWAN/SHOW IS A FIRST TIME EVER STEEL STAIRS MATCH
#blessed

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3685239&pagenumber=73&perpage=40#post438402840

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

wwe employed him for over three years after this

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I absolutely remember this incident being reported when it happened. This is not new.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Roman Reigns posted:

He's also starring in a movie with Robert De Niro.

have you seen a Robert De Niro movie lately?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

it doesn't matter what my ring tone is because it never rings

anyway whos excited for Big Show versus Rowan

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Big Red

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

john morrison really looking smart for taking off to be a big movie star

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DrWrestling69 posted:

I haven't watched since ss has everyone stopped caring about ziggler yet?

I can't speak for WWE creative but I'm enjoying the ride

BisonDollah posted:

I can't believe the British Bootcamp let go of Dave Mastiff, that dude can move and was genuinely different. Rampage Jackson will probably win?

Hoping it's Kay Lee Ray, myself.

I'm pretty glad Mastiff didn't get a tna contract because he deserves so much better

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i guess we'll never know what high school he went to

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

get him a z-pak STAT

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i hope they get reamed for this until the end of time

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

keevo posted:

Does Vince take into account house shows when he decides who to push or is it solely based off of whatever happens on Raw and whether or not he's pushed someone in a pool?

Drawing well on house shows is good for your career and doing bad numbers can give them second thoughts. Of course getting into a position where you're headlining a house show tour means they've already given you a pretty good push.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

I guess there's always TNA tapings...

Always?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

CM Punk is using his name to do whatever he wants and make a lot of money good for him and lol WWE.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

What D-List hero/villain can they have him play on Agents of Shield?

how about CM Punk

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

it makes me mad at Vince and HHH for slaughtering the golden goose this goddamn badly.

no that's going to be like Michael Bisping or someone

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Perdido posted:

Did anyone mention that there's a warrant out for Teddy Hart's arrest for sexual assault? Cos that's also a thing that happened this week.

those poor cats

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Undertaker had a concussion last year and had an amazing match the year before that. People are still capable of having great matches in their 50's.

Anyway I'd be pretty happy with Undertaker and Sting going to a time-limit draw and both guys retiring in style.

I'm not sure I remember the last WWE match I saw that had an announced time limit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lol RVD returning at the Wellness Arena

• Locked thread