Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

It sucked and i hated it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

I have a serious suggestion: we can't seem to stop watching this show so let's kill ourselves

let's be free

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

StarkRavingMad posted:

Erick Rowan was by far the best part of RAW. I'm not even kidding.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

sticklefifer posted:

I'm not really sure why everyone said Raw was so bad. There was nothing overtly terrible. It had a throughline story, they built toward multiple TLC matches and announced new ones, they made the tag titles look important, they continued to feature Ziggler, Heyman hyped the title for once, and they had a bunch of relevant backstage segments to support the matches. It was a solid show.

I put my car into neutral at the top of a hill and started wailing on the horn, 10/10 would watch again

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

maybe he's trying to bulk up like Punk tried to at one point and it's just not working

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Fat Lowtax posted:

The thing about this RAW was that it wasn't even memorably bad. Nothing ridiculous happened. It just reminded me of a late-stage Impact in that every single thing was completely inconsequential.

the worst wrestling can be is bland, so in this way, it was the worst i've seen in a while.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Aesop Poprock posted:

Vince hates the rich because he's never managed to fit in with or be accepted by them for numerous reasons, not the least of which is that he comes off as the most awkward person possible when taken out of his work setting. He's a very odd dude with pretty obvious insecurity issues and he's tried harder than any other multi-millionaire entrepreneur I can think of to branch off/escape from the only business he's ever been largely successful at.

no wonder him and Donald Trump are such good friends

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Hang a brass ring from a rope above the wrestling ring.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

The brass ring is a tattoo on Vince's rear end.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

KungFu Grip posted:

Breaking News: WWE has officially changed the name of the PPV to "TLC: Tables, Ladders, Chairs ... and Stairs"

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwetlc

now our jokes about it are even less funny because its true now

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

CM Punk will probably be put up against another rookie.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

MotU posted:

The CM stands for Crippled Man

Actually it stands for oval office Martyr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

CM Punk is going to win but he's going to make his opponent look really strong.

• Locked thread