Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Aurain posted:

I still don't understand why Harper and Rowan aren't friends any more.

When under Bray Wyatts Swamp Cult Voodoo Hypnosis, Harper smacked Rowan around a lot or something I dunno let's just say that's his motivation for being anti-bully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

oatgan posted:

Literally every wwe employee who wrestles on raw or smackdown every single week has the same basic match over and over again so that stuff really never bothered me.

Yeah, people getting bothered about this are weird. Bryan does buzz saw kicks, a suicide dive, the thing he does with the running corner non-drop kicks, his corner back flip off an Irish whip in to a clothesline, and a flying headbutt just about every match. Punk had the running high knee to a bulldog, randy savage elbow drop, swinging neckbreaker..

I think it's a bit demanding to ask for change every night when these guys don't really get a whole lot of time to practice out a match ahead of time or innovate some moves, and rely on planning a general course of action behind the curtain with calling spots while out there.

NXT can get away with it since they only have tapings every month or so and a light house show schedule that requires very little road time, while also living in the same area the performance center sits.

An off season would definitely help towards making that a possibility for the main roster guys, as well as making their usual spots refreshing to see for a bit after they return.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
I'd have a feeling they'd change their tune if they all weren't allowed to chow down on painkillers like M&Ms. Punk's lifestyle didn't allow him to ignore injuries to the degree the rest of the locker room can.

• Locked thread