Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Steve Austin cannot be swayed by donations of Dogecoin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

By that criteria I would say Goldberg, Mysterio and Jeff Hardy but I don't know what qualifies as bona fide to you. Punk's first reign came before his first heel turn. If being a heel in a tag team doesn't count you can throw in Booker T.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

I think some of it is because it seems safer and easier to take a new character and build a heel out of them. Unless you can give them the Goldberg/'80s Hogan push a fresh heel is going to quickly build credibility with jobber/midcard squashes, cheap shots on the established upper card faces and interviews where they/their manager runs the cheap heat flowchart. As long as they win and look strong doing it you can take a new/rebooted character from debut to at/near main event heel status in under a year (Umaga, Rusev, Khali, Taker, Angle, list goes on.)

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Want to look like HHH and Steph do at their age? Just pick up these official WWE branded Signature Pharmacy prescriptions Triple H Power Series and Stephanie McMahon Fit Series DVD workouts!

Only $15 each, they make great passive aggressive bonus gifts to tuck into the 5XL Cena shirt they're asking for.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Please no more Undertaker matches.

• Locked thread