Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Sweet Tea posted:

god dammit i haven't been reading sheng ji yangs posts because some rear end in a top hat changed his avatar.

lmao if you use avatars as a reference point, rather than usernames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
Sheng-ji Yang is cool and Sabel is also cool.

There's room in here for more than one cool poster...

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Al Cowens posted:

By the way I'm fat and I'm an MRA SJW PUA as well as a brony and I'm autistic. I'm all those things you don't like. Yeah. I'm loving huge.

I don't think this is true, Sabel.

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Al Cowens posted:

Prove I'm not.

Well for one, some of these items are mutually exclusive as tehy are conventionally understood. Therefore, your descriptor contains some internal contradictions.

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Al Cowens posted:

reddit tumblr 4chan logic

Like famous drug lord Walter Whitman, I am vast and contain the multitudes of various internet mediums and also I am legion.

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Al Cowens posted:

Bart Simpson Obama Slaw Dog Out of YOSPOS Slam the Whale

This actually parses fairly well.

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Al Cowens posted:

That guy who hosted the Tokyo goon meets who was really angry and adamant that everybody follow a very rigid set of rules and etiquette including wives and girlfriends being banned and punished rule breakers by making a lot of noise with an air horn

Which forum did he moderate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
Geckolio sounds cool.

• Locked thread