Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Ban al cowens and really anyone who posts in hellthread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

CaptainScraps posted:

One that has been lost in the annals of the internet. Lots of witnesses still post though.

I miss you too daddy. Now we're old. :love:

There was another goonmeet where one dude just got completely absolutely shithouse completely early and made an rear end of himself. Someone else challenged him to a pop-tart race. The goal of a pop tart race was to eat a box of pop tarts as fast as you can. So I got to see a drunk man try to cram 8 pop tarts into his mouth as fast as possible while the other person pretended to eat pop tarts while throwing them over his shoulder.

There was also a time where we covered Borky in shaving cream when he passed out.

Also one time there was a goonmeet where a man chased a cat around his bedroom and ended up putting his fist through the window.

Also we once cooked a turkey, carved the meat off the bones, put the carcass in a roasting pot, and put 30 live mice on top of it before covering the pot and bringing it to a party.

One dude tried to blow an everclear fireball and caught on fire, too. Not like a little bit. We're talking "Whole face go to the hospital" fire.

Now I'm like 30 and can't do this poo poo anymore.
Goon gatherings always sound like awkward groups of people who don't know how to party but still try really really hard using what they think parties should be so everything just ends up getting weird and gross, like when band kids suddenly have a social group that's just as bad at social interaction as they are and instead of easing into it and learning how to interact normally they all start horribly loving each other

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

October Revolution posted:

I went to a few goon meets. Hung out with Ornery Bean/labyrinth once.

Wish I could chill with the OB, and hear more about her disgusting weird threesomes with her boyfriend and other goons and the time she was naked and tripped and somehow her dog got all up in it and how each one of these stories was like 2 chapters of a goosebumps book long and structured similarly despite how they were presented as light humous anecdotes

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I dunno where to find it but ornery bean got hosed by her dog while coincidentally naked after she "tripped" onto the couch when she was like 14 or something because her and her mom would walk around naked. she also had a few really gross stories about her and her boyfriend having threesomes with goons and one of the goons tried to rape her cause they wouldn't include him in one of them and then they all had sex anyway while the rape dude was staying with them out on he he couch. she's cool is what I'm trying to say

I'm also pretty sure the dog wiener went in her butthole

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

October Revolution posted:

No it was she was getting a dog toy that had fallen between 2 couches and the dog took advantage.

Also there was only 1 threesome story but other ones where she threw up on his dick and another where she poo poo the bed at a hotel and hid the sheets.

The Queen of Goons.

you hung out with her, did she come off as awesomely gross as she did on the forums?

• Locked thread