Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
I went to a few goon meets. Hung out with Ornery Bean/labyrinth once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
No it was she was getting a dog toy that had fallen between 2 couches and the dog took advantage.

Also there was only 1 threesome story but other ones where she threw up on his dick and another where she poo poo the bed at a hotel and hid the sheets.

The Queen of Goons.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Aesop Poprock posted:

you hung out with her, did she come off as awesomely gross as she did on the forums?

Not at all really. She showered regularly and didn't smell or do anything gross. Pretty normal until she would start talking about making GBS threads or peeing herself.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

BeepBoopBatman posted:

I thought this was standard practice at a goon meet (vomit also optional)

True... The last goon meet I was at was a week hang out in northern Quebec for a bunch of us who knew each other for a few years. Everything was fine until the last night one dude violently threw up for a really long time. You could hear him from anywhere in the house, which was this 3 floor almost mansion deal.

• Locked thread