Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
That picture of that gross dude pretending to eat 'poop' (mud) out of a blow-up doll and smiling proudly and smugly like he's the best loving human being in the world.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

linux is kind of a hip hop operating system
You are a dumb poo poo cowardly know-nothing that needs to stop loving posting like you are welcome here or anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
You're white and your online persona is wise asian man from video game.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

yeah thats true. i like everyone to think i am a wise yet inscrutable man from the orient when they read my gbs posts, is that such a crime?
You are a timid, insecure try-hard that has never taken up a position on any subject. The only thing you can do is meekly post an occasional "lol" or "slaw dog". You suckle at the teat of banality. You are a waste of bandwidth. You are the whitest of the white noise. You are more noise than signal. The only possible response to this post that you can muster is something akin to "u mad" but with more words.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i have strong opinions on many subjects that i post consistently, such as: gamergate is poo poo and its fun i made a Forums Enemy from just a few shitposts in hellthread
You can gently caress right off to D&D where you can post little snipes about asian countries, people, and politics that you will never step foot in, interact with, or be affected by in any reasonable capacity besides your fantasy scenarios that you play out in your Sid Meier mapsperg games. Strong opinions about asia.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i made a Forums Enemy from just a few shitposts in hellthread

Al Cowens posted:

The only possible response to this post that you can muster is something akin to "u mad" but with more words.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I'm just going by your posts I've seen here in GBS and jumped to assumptions from your name+tar. Then, it occurred to me: I have never seen you post anything in earnest, just the kind of pitiful snipes an LF reject would come up with.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

a hole-y ghost posted:

like im just saying, sabel's cool and ok for the most part but the tendency for some anime posters to break character and fill with righteous anger about their asian heritage or whatever and later turn around and ironically slur/insult asians is very annoying, its the whitest thing ever and it mirrors what happens irl where there's like 1 or 2 asians in a big group of white people: the anime fans always try to protect their "ethnic friends" from offense but pressure us to be self-deprecating re: our ethnicity because they "know" asian culture. this thread is turning me into tumblr what the gently caress
"brown people"

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Tujague posted:

Are you guys clowning around or is this tard having a legitimate meltdown? Because we should beg the mods to change the thread title
I preempted "u mad" first therefore I win this madoff.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Tujague posted:

No way, animees, I got there first suck my giant curved knob

I don't think you're constructing a parody by following another poster around the forum raging and getting spit on your keyboard
say something bad about bronies next. heh, got 'em good. that loving pony fucker.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Tujague posted:

Yeah the difference is I got this avatar from an enraged brony furry weaboo here read all about it: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3469348&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

I have this avatar because I made a demented mentally ill fat retard mad. You have yours because you ARE a demented retard, and now your heart is pounding in rage because of the internet. My avatar is a mark of pride. Yours is a horrible, shameful reflection of the pedo blobtard that you really are.

So I'm not sure you being the maddest little pervtard animees in the world and my over-the-top rape pony avatar is really equivalent.

You're very, very, very mad.

My suggestion for the new thread title: ANGRIEST PEDO ANIMEES MELTDOWN EVER COME LAUGH WITH US

Edit: Are you fat?
Bronies. *wild applause*
Anime. *hooting, hollering*

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I am mildly disappointed with some subpar posting I've been seeing and reasonably content with my weight, but I am looking forward to doing some caffeine-fueled HIIT cardio sessions.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

a hole-y ghost posted:

mlp avatar goon repeatedly prodding at sabel trying to get clues about her weight... the true meaning of watch & weight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYwXvWDqOaE&t=66s
Anime owns.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
The last time there was an attempted goon meet or anything like that it was mostly a bunch of creeps discretely surveilling a mostly empty venue with telephoto lenses like some sort of paparazzi trying to get unflattering photos of ugly people to post in goon.jpg

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Splurgerwitzl posted:

I wonder if the staff noticed any weird vibes that night
Staff noticed a few sketchy as gently caress people with huge, conspicuous DSLRs as well as a trinket with the SA grenade logo on it so a bomb squad was called in and a few goons ended up being detained. However no charges stuck because they were white and nerdy.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
No, I'm just making semi-plausible poo poo up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdeaeZDm79g

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
By the way I'm fat and I'm an MRA SJW PUA as well as a brony and I'm autistic. I'm all those things you don't like. Yeah. I'm loving huge.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pillow Clerk posted:

I don't think this is true, Sabel.
Prove I'm not.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pillow Clerk posted:

Well for one, some of these items are mutually exclusive as tehy are conventionally understood. Therefore, your descriptor contains some internal contradictions.
Get the gently caress out of here with your reddit tumblr 4chan logic

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pillow Clerk posted:

Like famous drug lord Walter Whitman, I am vast and contain the multitudes of various internet mediums and also I am legion.
Bart Simpson Obama Slaw Dog Out of YOSPOS Slam the Whale

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

BONGHITZ posted:

Who wants to have a goon meet?
Who would show up

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Robo Reagan posted:

lol why is Al having another meltdown?
http://instagram.com/p/wI7ob7RI8a/

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Tokyo goon meets circa 2009 were awesome and the goons were really cool and not what you'd expect from a bunch of goons in Japan. I don't remember anybody talking about anime.
I doubt it.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
That guy who hosted the Tokyo goon meets who was really angry and adamant that everybody follow a very rigid set of rules and etiquette including wives and girlfriends being banned and punished rule breakers by making a lot of noise with an air horn

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Robo Reagan posted:

the way of the goonurai may seem odd to outsiders, but they actually have a very rich culture
It wasn't super passive honorific Japanese yamato etiquette it was "cater to my idiosyncratic anxieties and autism and OCD" etiquette

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
If you keep typing and thinking "mad" over and over wishing and hoping I guess it might happen through magic psychokinesis powers.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch posted:

I stopped reading at page 3. Who the gently caress is Sabel?
Sheng-ji Yang

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Who the gently caress still has an Al-Aqsa tag in an account registered in 2014

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Pillow Clerk posted:

Which forum did he moderate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOSF9YCfTB8

Adbot